After a 5 hour journey with a couple stops, the pair arrived at Ahuizar, she came to a stop before entering the village just to breathe, she inhaled and looked around the place, it had been a while since she'd left her own kingdom and had forgotten how royal this place was compared to her own. "Rosemary? Are you okay?" She shook her head and turned to face the voice. "Yes, sorry, I'm okay, let's carry on shall we?" With that, the two walked their horses toward the castle, stopping at the gates as stable staff came and took their horses, the two staring up at the large castle doors before they swung open, a man with fluffy brown hair walking out, a taller blonde man at his side. "Rosemary! It's been so long, how are you!" Announced the blonde, coming over to her and pulling her into a tight hug, something about the man always made her feel uneasy.. hence why she did not return the man's hug - she glanced at Techno who's eyebrows were furrowed as he watched the man.

"I'm good, thank you Dream.. I hope you and the King have been well?"
"Oh yes! We've been just fine, it's so nice to see you again.." smiled the brunette, coming over to give her a soft hug which she returned. "I'm glad to hear that Your Highness.. I'm looking forward to the festivities, my mother mentioned you were welcoming visitors back in now?" The 4 spoke as they walked into the castle, sitting in a small living area to talk. "Yes, we had to close our gates for a while just due to some overpopulation.. we had too many residents who weren't working and obviously we are a big trading kingdom so.. it just didn't benefit us very well.. but, we've taken care of that problem now haven't we Dream?" The woman turned to face the blonde man who adjusted his mask on his face. "That's right, it's all been taken care of now and hopefully we can get ourselves back on track, hopefully your kingdom wasn't too affected?" He offered a smile to the woman before turning to face the pinkette with a stone face. "Prophis wasn't but Gavaria was, however if you've managed to get back on track then I'm sure the problem will sort itself out in the next couple of days." Spoke the pinkette, looking at the king who looked a bit frazzled. "How have you been George? You look flustered.. have you been keeping well?"

The woman stood, walking over to him to place a hand on his forehead, it being very hot to touch. Rosemary and George were very close at one point, they had been friends before George's father passed away.. making him king at a very young age. "I'm okay Rose.. thank you for asking though." She nodded and turned to look at Dream, her eyes narrowed. "It's your job to be looking after him.. are you sure you're doing a good enough job?" The pinkette sat in his chair, watching the woman as she spoke.. for someone so pretty she has a stern demeanour.. "I've been a bit distracted lately and George has been overworked, I've been doing my best." The woman simply hummed and turned her attention to her old friend who had reached for her hand.
"Go out and enjoy the festival.. we have told Quackity and Schlatt about you, I think Sapnap is around.. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you.." Rosemary nodded, noticing the King's attempt at trying to reassure her. "Thank you again for the invite.. we'll be on our way.. please send me a letter if there's anything you need from me George." With that, the pair left the King and headed into the courtyard which was now bustling with people, activities and loud music, the girl having a small smile painted on her face.

"Now that we've spoken to them.. I'm sure we can just have fun and enjoy ourselves for the rest of the day?" She turned to the man who was already looking at her, pink spreading across his face. "I told you, I don't know what to do at these things.." he grumbled, crossing his arms as he walked next to her. "Okay.. well rule number one is: don't get separated." She took hold of his arm, hoping he wouldn't mind. "Rule number two: look for things that appeal you.. and go over there" with that, she pulled him around a bunch of stalls which were selling a variety of items: jewellery, bouquets, clothing, tack, food, etc.. The man began to enjoy himself, easing up a bit instead of being in such a stiff manner, he also got used to the feeling of the woman holding his arm..
"Techno! Can we try and do this?" She turned to him, with a smile on her face.. a genuine one.. one people hadn't seen in so long - and she looked excited, her eyes were bright and full of excitement. "Sorry- You don't mind me calling you Techno.. do you?"
"N-No! Ahem.. No, of course not.. let's go do this.. thing.." he smiled softly at her, being dragged over to some game stalls.. being taken over to a game of balloon darts to win what looked like stuffed animals.. the girls was eyeing up a stuffed duckling.. "Hello Madam! Can I interest you at a go?" She smiled at the man, handing him a silver coin, being given 3 darts - which she threw and popped 2 and narrowly missed one, laughing softly at herself. "Oh well, what else is there to do?" She turned around, looking at the other stalls while Techno handed the man a silver coin, effortlessly popping three balloons, pointing at the stuffed animal she was previously eyeing up. "Here.." he mumbled, handing it to the woman who was looking up at him with a smile. 'Technosoft..'
"Awwhh Techno.. thank you.." she took it from him, hugging it to her chest gently before starting to walk off into the busy crowd.

(Technoblade POV)

'CUTECUTE, iwantedastuffedtoy.. she's leaving, SHESLEAVING, GO AFTER HER, RULE ONE RULE ONE'

The man quickly followed her, grabbing hold of her hand, her head whipping around to look at him. "Rule Number One..?" She laughed at him and carried on pulling him through the crowd, coming to a stop as she led him to a food stall.. the pair of them standing off to the side as they ate their food. "So.. are you enjoying it?" He looked over to her, swallowing the food in his mouth. "It's okay." He grumbled, shoving more food in his mouth.. it wasn't like the food back in Gavaria but it wasn't half bad, he was scanning the crowd before he heard the woman next to him yelp a bit, he turned to face her before seeing a pair of hands on her waist, spinning her around. "Sapnap! Gods.. put me down!" She laughed, the man with black hair gently putting her down and letting her go. "How have you been! It's been so long!" She spoke, taking a small step closer to Techno who was finishing his food, keeping a close eye on this new man. "I've been good.. new boyfriend?" He felt himself almost choke at the question, clearing his throat as the blonde next to him shook her head . "No.. No, we're both just out enjoying the festival. This is Gavaria's General, Technoblade.. this is Sapnap.. Ahuizar's Commander and Top Alchemist."
He glanced at the man's hand, shaking it firmly. "Nice to meet you man." Spoke the raven haired man, letting go of his hand. "Likewise.."
The two chatted back and forth for a bit while Techno oversaw the conversation, noticing Rosemary's hand holding his arm. "Well it's been lovely catching up with you.. enjoy the rest of the festival.. I think there's a speech or something soon!" The black haired man wandered into the crowd and rosemary turned her attention back to the pinkette. "Do you want to go get a seat ready for the speech?"

( Hope you're enjoying !! )