XXVII

Techno was the first to wake up, leaning up on his arm as he looked at the woman sleeping next to him, he brushed the hair out of her face and smiled softly.. he was so in love.. and so sore his back and arms were aching because of last night, he dreaded to think what it looked like.. he shook the thoughts out of his head when Rosemary began to stir, looking up at him with a smile as she leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss on his lips.. his face going pink. "morning.." she spoke softly, stretching a little as her muscles ached. "oww.." Technoblade chuckling as he brushed her hair out of her face again. "Do you want a bath before we leave?" The woman nodded and he slipped out of the bed, picking up his boxers as he quickly pulled them back on, walking to the bathroom as he ran her a bath.. he caught a glimpse of his back in the mirror before taking a good look at himself; his back, arms and neck were all scratched and he had hickeys painted up and down his neck and shoulders.. he shook his head and walked back into the bathroom. "Come on then.. moveee" he pulled the covers off her, despite her groans of protest. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.. for about 2 seconds before she fell to the floor which techno couldn't help but burst out laughing at. "It's not funny..! What if we get into a fight on the way home or.. something.." she grumbled as she was picked up, flicking the man's nose. "Then it's a good job I'm going to be there too, isn't it?" He looked down at her, noticing her pink face as she refused to make eye contact with him..

———

The two eventually got on the road to go home, they had both travelled by horse which was of course very helpful, it wasn't too long of a journey but it was long enough that Rosemary could feel her muscles starting to ache all over again, however they were only 45 minutes out. "My legs hurtt." She mumbled, looking over at Techno who looked confused. "Tech? Whats wrong?" He put his finger to his lips and came to a halt, looking around.. he felt as if they were being watched, but from where? The longer Techno was silent, the more on edge Rosemary became, she stood behind him also looking around trying to figure out what was going on. "Techno, there's nothing here.. can we keep going?" She questioned as she began to walk forwards. "Yeah.. okay." He mumbled and walked alongside her, the two of them silent as they carried on their path, the two of them coming to an immediate halt and their heads whipping around as they heard some rummaging in the trees. She could see Technoblade reaching for his sword as she reached for her bow, her hand wrapped around the grip, she could feel her heart starting to beat quicker as they both watched.. waiting for something to emerge.. however nothing did. "For godsake Techno, you've got me on edge now.." she breathed and let go of her bow, taking hold of her reins as she trotted ahead in a huff. She was mumbling things under her breath when an arrow whizzed past her head, her horse rearing due to being spooked, she turned around to see 3 individuals on horses all cloaked and wearing black. "What the.." she looked to techno who was staring back at her, neither of them moved for a moment while she calmed down her horse.. that was until they fired again and they decided they should move.. the two bolted ahead as they fumbled with weapons. "I knew there was something going on." He stated, looking at her as he pulled out a bow. "Mmhm.." she rolled her eyes and pulled her own bow out, turning around as she narrowed her eyes on the individual in the middle, aiming her bow, pointing it at the man's horse as she shot its leg, watching the horse go down, techno shooting the man on the left, the arrow sticking in his arm.

"Who the hell are these people?" She questioned, looking to how far away they were from the city. "We can't take these guys in here.. if you go around, I can protect the gates.." she watched as the man furrowed his brows and gripped onto his reins. "No, well both take the gates, I only just got you back.. I don't plan on splitting up again anytime soon." She smiled softly and nodded, they bolted forward and stopped at the gates, dismounting their horses as they both aimed their bows, Techno aiming to the one on the left and Rosemary aiming for the one on the right.. firing at the same time as they knocked them from their horses.. it'll be much easier if they were all on the same level, she'd only brought her bow unlike Techno who had his sword as well. She waited for them to get closer before aiming for her guys chest, piercing it and watching him stumble as she got behind him, sliding her bow over his head and pulling him backward onto the ground, leaving the bow around his neck as she stole the man's sword, waiting for him to attack again, even though he never did.. Techno had attacked his own man enough and cut his face, arms and fractured his left shoulder by the looks of it.. they watched as he scrambled to grab his other man and run off, Rosemary sighing. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.. I was hoping for more of a fight."
Techno turned to her, taking hold of her hand. "How about we spar when we get back? I'm sure Phil wouldn't mind." She nodded, reaching her free hand for her horses reins, watching as Techno reached for Carl..

( sorry, this chapter is literally giving nothing )