NERVOUS

"Come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore
I'm not the same way that I was before
I got goosebumps all over me
When you're around, hard for me to breathe"

NERVOUS
formula one
lewis hamilton x fem oc
©-alxraa

Formula One

"What are your plans ;)"

where a world champion's past comes back to haunt him

or

SERAPHINA NYELETI HILLS knew how to play the long game. And she had been playing it for years now. The reason? Because her so-called 'best friend', Lewis Hamilton, did something she saw as unforgivable.

Right now he was in Formula One and she could have been too, but he took away her chance. More like he ruined it, snatching it away from her fingertips when she was so close. He was supposed to be her best friend, yet he saw her as such a threat to his chances of becoming great that with a few simple words the team that was thinking of signing her backed away. Then he left her in the dust and he's never looked back. Not once.

She did grow successful on her own. She had been in a bunch of different leagues—different types of motorsport—two-seaters, single-seaters. Anything you can think of really. But then she got an email, then a phone call and then a meeting came around and she had officially been signed onto Red Bull Racing in Formula One for the 2019 season.

The endgame of her long game was growing near and nothing would taste better than sweet revenge.

DISCLAIMERS!
⏤This story is set in 2019, but it will not go how the 2019 season actually went in real life, because of plot and what not.

⏤I have two other books about F1, another Lewis one and one about Lando, and this book is not connected to them in any way.

⏤This story will be best read in dark mode. There will be pictures and other stuff where I have used the darker background to crop the photos so they'll better fit the format style.

⏤Comments are always appreciated and very motivating. So, if you like something or anything, don't hesitate to leave comments. And if I write something wrong, tell me. My first language isn't English. Bilingual gang 💪

WARNINGS!
⏤Her father (aka jos 2.0), tension, stubborn characters, angst, racism, sexism, misogyny, maybe spice (idk yet🤷🏻‍♀️)