chesecaek

Jesse chuckled. "But, who would've thought he was trying to recruit us, some rando-normies, for a spot in his army, after we just left a McKing. That's not an everyday thing. Plus, I think he's a stalker." She whispered the last part to them, just in case if the ruler could hear them.

Mat grinned. "Well, that's us. The fearless quartet, taking on robots and fast-food joints alike."

"Don't every say that again." "Were you trying to sound cool with that?" "Please Keep Yourself Safe bro. You are not Him, and I do not associate myself with you." The three said to Mat. "What?! I sounded like a hero right there though!" Mat argued. "You sound stupid and cliche." Jesse disagreed.

"Whatever. Your opinion doesn't matter-" "What?! Because I'm a woman!?" "What..?? N-no! I was going to say your opinion doesn't matter because your part of Team Rocket." Jesse rolled her eyes. "Nobody in the whole Comedy Entertainment Industry finds you funny Mat. Not even dads." she walked away raising her hand, silently saying 'talk to the hand'.

"What'd I do!?" He cried out. "Don't worry man, her Hahaguffawchuckleamalus is just incredibly small." Tyrone reassured him. "what" Sally yelled after her: "HEY JESS! WE WERE GONNA HEAD TO CHEESECAKE FACTORY BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T-" "hi" she practically spawned in front of them. "Mat, I forgive the very offensive thing you have called me-" "What did I call you?!" "-no need to beg for my forgiveness, anyways guys CHEESECAKE FACTORY WE GO!!"