Chaptet 5 chaos of hiding.

The boys finally found themselves stumbling into the Kline Penthouse, causing Merryn to be starteled by the crash at the door.
"What... oh it's you five, some quiet night in this looks like."
"Sorry Merryn, my brother must of given me Harry's key instead of ours. I can have them crash at mine if you want some time alone." Tom announced as. Merryn looked at him in shock that he seemed sober.

"Like I said, I don't really like to drink more than a two drinks of an evening?" Tom shrugged with a boyish smile on his face. As Merryn returned an acknowledgment of a smile Harry ran to the sink and threw up but missed magnificently.

"Sorry guys, I tried to get there." He slurred as he looked back at everyone.
"It's okay Harry," she then returned her gaze to Tom. "You are here now and I am up, so we night as well have Luke and your Harry on the sofa. And my two in there rooms and you can have my room for the night?"

"Oh no I can't have your room, I will be fine on the floor?" Tom suggested as then his brother started to feel sick.

"Really is it good to argue right now?" Merryn announced flailing her arm in the air as she rushed his brother into the bathroom.
"Okay fine, what if both just use the same bed and we put a division of pillows between us or something?" Tom announced as Merryn patted Harry's back as he was sick.

"Okay, if it will make life easy for tonight?" Merryn growled as Tom realised who she was caring for and he took over as Merryn then walked Harry and Danny into their rooms. Then got both Toms brother and best friends set up for a night in the sofa.
" there all set up Tom, I am also set up in my room, sorry for the mess by the way. I will just get them all some water and paracetamol."

Soon they were all quiet and asleep and Merryn asst in bed lying awake, feeling awkward about the sleeping arrangements. When out of the silence a wide awake Tom began to talk.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure?" Merryn spoke turning over to look at him and sit up turning a light on.
"Are you their sister and do you write for them as well as manage them?"
Merryn was taken back to how quick he had figured out the truth about Merryn from little infromation. They had only been on set for two weeks and only just beging to get close with the Coldwells.

"Yes, I am there sister. But don't tell a soul, I don't want anyone knowing this information. Also Harry is my twin brother. I do a lot for them always have and always will."

"I knew it, but then why is there nothing about you on the internet. Your painted as this detached figure that is dating your twin?"

"And that is why I didn't want to be named as a Kline and why I do anything with them by using the name Marks. I hate fame that's why I do all of this. Plus I have a law and management degree I might as well use it." Merryn joked as she waited into his eyes. The night then before they knew it both had talked themselves into sleep.

But when Tom woke up he could hear Merryn talking to someone quite official on the phone. It sounded like a doctor. "Yes that would be brilliant, I will pick it up later today." She whispered as she hung up and then walked back into the room unaware Tom was awake.

the next few days the six of them were on set with each other, and every chance that tome got he was in a conversation. with Marryn, he had found out there thoughts on quite a few things were the same and that they both had a love for anything sci-fi or action. It was a thing moment Merryn realised she enjoyed his company.
But the only thing that wired around her mind was the fact that he was famous and it was something she didn't want in her life right now. and the second thing was that her brothers kept getting in her way to have truly deep conversations with him to know her true feelings. This was also the issue Tom was having but the pair of them didn't know how to get the four of them out of their way.