Chapter 10 New beginnings and hidden things

Morning soon came and their next work with began as they always did. Only this time it felt a little different for Merryn. Nevertheless Merryn got up as usual, got dressed into something very casual yet fashion forward and just as Merryn was about to server food Tom walked behind her, wapping his arms and giving her a subtle kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning lovely." He whispers as he caught Merryn's eye-line.

"Morning handsome, I got breakfast it you want it?" Merry replied passing over a plate of pancakes.

"it smells amazing,  have you got enough for everyone?"

"Yeah dont worry there is plenty for all of you."

"Are you not having any of them?"

"Oh um, no I had some fruit this morning instead. As once this is done I have been called into a board meting down town."

"Ah okay do you need one of my security to go with you. I mean they aren't doing anything today as I am on set."

"Oh, no I am sure that was a one off and I will be fine." Merryn smiled reassuring her the new man in her life that all was well.

"Only if you are sure babe." Tom announced as he said that Harry his brother walked into the room. for a second he froze clearly he was thinking and then all of a sudden he blurted.

"Babe, wait a minuet are you two dating now?" he asked with a great deal of confusion plastered on his face. His head clearly suffering the effects of a hangover.

The pair of them look at each other, then back at Harry with rather blank expressions unsure what to say next. But just as Merryn begins to open her mouth Tom makes the first sound.

"Um Yeah, M is now my girlfriend. we haven't really had much chance to talk about this part yet since you five walked in here last night." Tom spoke as he looked at his brother a little sheepishly. But before Harry could speak Merryn's twin bother walked out of his room.

"What the hell is going on out here, all I can hear is loud talking and the smell of good food cooking?" The three looked at him blankly and shrugged his comment off as Harry looked back at Tom and Merryn. Clearly more concerned with this topic of conversation.

"I am so happy for you two, finally you both got together. I can see you both are really good for each others as well and your happiness is all that matters. But one thing you need to think about is if this is all public news or between friends and family only?" Harry reminded them as Merryn's face dropped, this part of their life was something she hadn't considered and she knew this would cause a lot of things in her life to change.

"It okay, M we can keep this to just family for now. then maybe in a few months time we can revisit the topic again?" Merryn nodded in a agreement as they hugged when out of the darkens of his room Danny appeared

"No way, my little sister has a boyfriend. Wow didn't see this one coming, not to mention it being someone famous. Wow good going Merr." He announced tapping her on the shoulder like a champ and walking to the kitchen for food. After everyone was upon Merryn grabbed her jacket and left to get the boys their coffee orders so that they could take it onto the set with them. While she was out Tom got a call, his agent had signed him up for another roll after this and it was going to be filmed in Italy. Tom agreed but said nothing to anyone for now as he continent to get ready for the day.

about ten minuets later Merryn walked back into the room carrying two trays of drinks and immodestly began dishing them out to everyone in the kitchen. But as Harry approached he could tell something was wrong with Merryn.

"Merryn, are you okay, do you need to stay here this morning. Maybe get some more sleep?" He whispered while everyone else was busy getting ready.

"No, I am okay I just have a migraine and feel a little warm." She spoke brushing her symptoms off as nothing. But it was too late Tom overheard them talking.

"Are you sure darling, I am sure your brothers can live a day without you at the set?" He spoke rubbing her back gently as Merryn sat on the sofa and both boys followed her. "I hope you haven't gotten sick from your brothers last night?" Tom worried as she rested her head on his chest. That was when he felt the warmth of her head and could tell she was in fact burning up.

"M, you are really hot. I don't like this at all." Tom announced as he looked at her lying on his chest looking lethargic as well.

"No I will be fine, I had a shower right after cleaning it up. There is no way I am sick." Merryn huffed refusing to give in. But just in the time it took Harry and Tom to have a quick conversation about what to do with Merryn. She had fallen into a deep sleep lying across Tom.

"Um, boys... Has she fallen asleep on me. How dose she do that so fast?" He then rubbed Merryn's arm in comfort as she slept on him, but also looked at his watch for the time.

"Look I will put M into her bed make sure she is okay this morning. Just let Jeff know I will be in this afternoon for all my shots." Tom whispered looking down at Merryn who was fast asleep.
"Okay sure, I will stay with you incase. Also I am not surprised she finally crashed." Seth announced as the boys looked at him with confuse faces. "I mean I have been here barely a week and Merryn dose so much for all of you. Even thought she is Harry and Danny's manager, she has taken time out to help all of you rehearse and talk about your choices in the acting world as well as business in general." Seth announced as his words made the boys realise all she had been doing.

"Seth is right, we owe it to Merryn to let her sleep and I agree it could be good for two people to be with her I scare she gets worst." Harry Merryn's twin announced as he looked at her oblivious to the world.

Danny and Harry then left the house to make it in time to the set while Tom picked Merryn up and placed her back minor there bed. Before leaving her he brushed some of her hair from her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead and left her sleep. Every hour he would check her to make sure her temperature hadn't changed, it was always just in the cusp of being normal. It was hours before Merryn woke up, all of them had been to work and come back, but as Merryn woke up she felt no better than before she fell asleep. All she could hear was the muffled sound of the ti and laughter combing from her sofa. Finally she walked out of her room and into the living space. Tom was the first to lay eyes on her, quickly moving to make sure she was okay.

"You're awake, you're still not looking good love, is there anything we can do for you" Tom announced making room for her to sit next to him. As Merryn slumped onto the sofa and cuddled up to Tom again.

"No, I will be fine honestly." Merryn announced as she looked at her phone and it had her mother's name pop up. Merryn simply huffed and threw her phone further away from her. "Uh I don't know what is making me feel this sick, I have to go to Paris in a few days."

"Oh damn I completely forgot about you going over to see Tammy, I am sorry you got sick before dealing with her mess." Danny realised as he apologised
"Yeah I mean if it wasn't for me getting drunk, I don't think you would have gotten this sick." Harry huffed running his hand thought his hair in guilt.

"Wait you're leaving me in a few days, we only just got together, your sick do you have to leave?" Tom whimpered really wishing she could stay longer with him.

"I know it's a lot at once, but it's my job babe. I have to go and check Tammy is doing her job and isn't being a bitch about her jobs she is getting."

"Wow someone is being hosent right now." Danny mumbled, but all Merryn could do was give him a glare of acknowledgement. "Alright, well I don't say you were wrong?" Just then one of the football teams scored and all the boys erupted with joy causing Merryn to smile and Tom to give her a kiss in front of everyone. Causing popcorns to get thrown their way. minuets late all of them were into the game waiting for the next score to be announced. But as they did Tom could feel Merryn falling asleep slowly again, he simply brushed her shoulder in comfort and then ran his fingers gently through her hair hoping she would feel better soon.