Worn-outᆞChapter 1

( No ones POV )

...

After the battle had ended for today, Medic was injured. Everyone else on RED team had went back into their base. Although, Medic likes being outside, sometimes he has the chance to talk to BLU Medic every now & then! Even when they kill eachother, they still like to talk to eachother since their brother's. Some people say it's quite bad for your twin brother to be on the opposite team as you, but in Medics case, ita actually quite nice! They get to laugh about it after and they'll be there after battle to comfort eachother if one of them is upset. Medic was wrapping his hand in bandages after just dodging one of BLU Soldiers rocket launchers, but then BLUedic arrived, R-Medic hadn't noticed yet, the pain was incredible though. "Hallo Bruder, geht es dir gut? I didn't see you as much on the battlefield out their.." B-Medic spoke, RED looked up to see his brother looking concerned for him, "Danke, Fritz, I just hurt my arm in battle, its not a big deal though." R-Medic responded as Fritz (B-Medic) sat down next to him. Fritz opened his mouth to speak but closed it as if he had second thoughts before saying anything, "What about you? Are you alright? You seem down.." Medic asked Fritz, "Ja! I'm alright, my team seems to be fighting with eachother a lot.. it can get a bit frustrating though, they act like such arschlöcher.." Fritz responded, It made Medic laugh a bit to Fritz calling some of the BLU Mercenaries 'Arschlöcher'

(Translation- Assholes)
-------

Medic & Fritz were looking at the sun set as they sat next to eachother, Fritz looked over at Medic before speaking,

"Hey bruder?"

"Ja, Fritz?"

"Remember when we'd used to sit next to the window in our room and we just stared at the sun until it when down and Mutter would call us for dinner?"

"Oh ja! And then we used to see what pictures we saw from the sterne!" Medic replied happily. Fritz smiled at how friendly they both can be to each other out of war. Fritz's smile faded as he thought more into the war and how he can't connect with his brother as much, or even be on the same team. "They do you think the Administrator didn't want us on the same team?" Fritz asked out loud, Medic looked over at the question Fritz asked. "Hm.. Well, it's probably because it wouldn't be that fair on your team at the moment.. and also it might be so our teams have 2 Medics instead of a team having 2 medics whilst the other had none" Medic responded, still thinking about his response, They both went back to looking at the stars. Luckily enough, since it was their weekend now, they don't have to get up early. Even though it would be better if they did get up early. Both Medics didn't realise that it was just in time to eat but they didn't hear their team call for them, "Oh! Bruder, look!" Fritz said and pointed at one of the stars in the night sky. "Its really bright!! Is that the brightest star we've ever seen?" Fritz questioned, "I think so!" Medic responded happily, Medic looked over to find more. He found stars, in the shape of a skull. "Hm, Fritz! That one looks like a skull, could it mean something?" Medic asked, "Oh! Ja, maybe! It could be.. danger?" Fritz replied, as he turned to Medic, at this time, they could hear both of their teams calling for them. "ah, we better go now or we could get caught." Medic told Fritz, Fritz nodded. "See you soon Fritz!" Medic said as he walked away waving, "Ja!" Fritz replied, he kinda jogged to his team.
-------

By the time RED Medic got back inside his base, he just walked past everyone even though there was food on the table waiting for Medic, he kinda ignored it though. He made his way to his office/infirmary to see if there was anything that he still had to finish. He didn't even know but he passed Heavy along the way, Heavy looked confused as normally Medic would look at Heavy and give him a smile as he walked by. But in this moment, he didn't.
Medic opened the door to the infirmary and sat down at his desk, "Hm.." Medic mumbled, he looked through all the paper on his desk, he had about 24 pieces of paperwork he needed to finish. Luckily for medic, even though he didn't really like to spend all of his time filling out paperwork, he did enjoy writing. He used to write little comics with Fritz when they were little. Medic missed being younger, being a kid again. At least back then he wouldn't get annoyed by Dummköpfe called his teammates.

2 hours later

"Ach.. Finally done." Medic sighed as he put all the paperwork in a drawer under his desk, which underneath all of that paperwork was a picture of him and Fritz when they were children. Medic grabbed the picture and took a long stare at it, "Ich vermisse es, ein Kind zu sein..." Medic said under his breath, just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Medic said as he put the picture down on his desk again, the door of the infirmary opened. It was Heavy. "Ah, Heavy, what brings you here?" Medic asked him, "Is doctor okay? Doktor didn't look at Heavy in the hallway." Heavy replied, "Oh, Ja, Heavy. I am alright! I just had to do some paperwork you know." Medic responded back to Heavy, "As long as Doktor is okay, Heavy is okay." Heavy told medic. Medic smiled at heavy, Heavy smiled back then left. Medic had to admit, he did like Heavy, or at least, most of the time anyway. Sometimes he can't stand him as he can get annoyed so much that he becomes annoying himself, it tires Medic out as he has to deal with an annoyed Heavy most of the time.
-------

Medic usually liked staying up late at night, but if he wanted to do an experiment he was planning on doing the day after, then he would have to get all the sleep now. Medic didn't fully know what he wanted to experiment on, he had a rough idea on it though. He wanted to see if he could improve any of his weapons so they would get better and he could at least defend himself a bit more with better equipment on the battlefield. Yet, somehow, BLU team keeps winning. It doesn't help that the entire team callings 'MEEDDICCCC' every 5 seconds either. So quite an annoyed day for medic 90% of the time. Medic got into a plain shirt and some soft trousers, He feels more comfortable wearing them as it can get very cold in the infirmary at night. However medic got into bed and relaxed. But his legs hurt a lot from trying to keep up with everyone. Medic is usually pretty fast, well, not as fast as scout, but he is pretty fast, it's just his equipment and his Medi-gun that slows him down a lot in a battle. But because Medic needed to go sleep he had to stop thinking about all this, he turned the lights off and tried to get to sleep. But he couldn't stop thinking about everythng annoying except from his brother. Medic normally gets to sleep by thinkinf about nature, space or his childhood memories, which is exactly what he did.