Doctors OfficeᆞChapter 5

( No ones POV )

A couple minutes later, Demoman didnt say anything. So that meant he had left and Fritz could continue his work. He shifted all of his attention back onto his brother laying on the table, Medic. Fritz took a little inspection of the all of the intestines and stuff to make sure that it wasn't harmed in anyway. As he was looking, he tried to get a closer look as something just didnt look right. Something right then and there ran or swam across the inside of medic under his flesh, this started Fritz and made him jump a little bit at the sudden movements. Fritz couldn't risk trying to reach into Medics stomach and catch whatever that thing was. It was too risky, he didn't even know what it was??
Fritz ended up using the Medi-Gun to fix Medics stomach, guaranteed it didn't fix whatever the fuck that thing was but Fritz still had to try to find out. He took a syringe and extracted some of Medics blood for testing purposes only, he needed to find what was wrong with his brother.
-------

( Fritz's POV )

I was really worried at the thought of my brother dying. I didn't have to worry about that when we became the Mercenaries, but if he died from something natural like a tumor or infection then the respawn machine couldn't do that. Or at least I don't think... I'll have to speak to Engie about that. I sat 'Medic' up and put him on the floor so he didn't hurt himself. "Bruder?" I said in a quiet tone as I could see him slowly waking up. By the way he's acting now he's gaining consciousness of his body that he was in a lot of pain already, "Relax bruder. I'll go get some painkillers." I told him, I stood up and went over to my cabinets where I keep the prescriptions for everyone on my team. I only had 1 unorganized drawer which was stuff that was there as a just in case, I was able to find some paracetamol that seemed to be really effective against pain all around the body. Medic was still sat on the floor when I turned to face his direction. I got a glass of water and walked back over to him and sat down as well, "Here, I think this will help with all the pain!" I said as I have him the paracetamol and water. Medic looked back up at me and looked like he was gonna cry, I guess he's had this pain for a really short amount of time as he obviously can't handle the pain going on right now so I can't believe what will happen overtime...
-------

( No one's POV )

Medic had swallowed some of the paracetamol and felt a quarter of the pain go away which was relieving for him. Medic looked back to Fritz and seemed like he had mixed facial expressions of 'im so fucking worried for you' and 'You cant keep this a secret, this is bad. Really bad.' Medic was a bit nervous about what was going on right now, then he realised that he was in BLU base which took him a while to process I guess. "Fritz?? Why am I in BLU base?!" Medic panicked, "Shush. Your obviously stressed right now.. Ja, you are in BLU base but you can get out to go back to RED base." Fritz said, "Ach, but what about all the alarms?" Medic asked, Fritz didn't really know what to reply to that but he was sure Medic is able to get from BLU base back to RED base. "Hm, you can climb through the infirmary window!" Fritz suggested. Medic looked over at the window, he didn't know where abouts on the battlefield it was located but Medic agreed, though he had one tiny request. "Er.. Fritz?" Medic asked, "Ja?" Fritz replied, they always had a good bond, especially when one of them was injured. "Can you come with me? I know it's a stupid question but-" Medic asked and started to explain, only to be cut off by Fritz who laughed a bit at Medics embarrassment when he asked the questions, "Ja, Ja, I can come with you!" Fritz replied, this made Medic feel a bit safer.
-------

( No one's POV )

Both Medics and Fritz climbed through the infirmary window to end up outside of BLU base. Medic still felt nervous being at BLU base with no one knowing about it, not even his teammates. God, they were probably worried by now! It was really dark though, the only thing that lit up Teufort was the lights from both Bases. Medic and Fritz had finally gotten outside RED base, "Er.. I should probably get in through my infirmary window." Medic suggested, "But you can only open it from the inside?" Fritz responded, he was confused on what Medic meant. "Well, I think I left it open before the battle yesterday.." Medic said, that was a stupid idea of leaving a window to INSIDE the base open, "Do you even know how bad that is, Ja?" Fritz told him, Medic didn't mean to of course, he's.. uh.. ill? "Ja, I know." Medic replied after Fritz, but they just went around to the RED infirmary because that's where Medic wanted to go. "Ach, here it is." Medic said as they came across a window with some dim lighting inside, "You sure you'll be okay, bruder?" Fritz asked one last time for tonight. "Ja, I'll be fine." Medic responded and he had a faint smile appear on his face, Fritz stood there as Medic climbed through the infirmary window, he got in and closed the window as Fritz said it was stupid... ...which it was
Medic waved to Fritz as Fritz walked away, he didn't know what to do. Medic had some.. thing inside of his stomach, maybe even his entire body and he doesn't even know about it!! This made Fritz get a little bit worried as he entered BLU base again. "Hey doc! You alright?" BLU scout asked and Fritz walked by. Fritz stopped and turned his attention to Scout, he stared for a couple seconds before speaking, "Nein, Scout. No I am not okay." Fritz said then walked off. BLU Scout got a little confused and concerned because of Fritz's behaviour then. He wasn't like this a couple hours ago.. but then again he was in the infirmary most of the day.