BehaviourᆞChapter 6

( No ones POV )

Fritz walked past the other BLU mercenaries, they gave the same facial expression of concern... Except for BLU Pyro, BLU Spy and maybe BLU Sniper... But they just let Fritz be. Fritz got some of the leftover food from earlier, he made sure to get 2 plate fulls, "You uh, you hungry, Doc?" BLU Engineer asked, he was obviously worried about BLU Medic and what he's been so occupied with. Fritz shifted his attention towards BLU Engineer as he finished getting the food, "Barely." Fritz replied to BLU Engineer, this caused a bit of confusion on why Fritz was getting so much food when he wasn't hungry. Before anyone could ask anything, Fritz had already walked away.
-------

( Medics POV )

I can't remember what happened yesterday... All I remember is just, nothing? It's all a blur.. I've just been to BLU base but I still feel off. I'm not sure what is happening but I need to figure it out, or ask Fritz. I got up and almost fell over which was... A surprise, apparently it was now 6AM according to the clock on the infirmary wall.. I should probably go ask Fritz about all of this, I was barely awake yesterday.. or at least I'm pretty sure? I heard a knock at the infirmary window which I climbed into yesterday night.. or would it of been earlier today? Besides from that, I went over to the window to see Fritz outside, "Oh, hallo bruder!" I started, by the face that Fritz had on right now, I probably didn't look the best condition. "Ja, Hallo, I brought you some food. Since, uh, you probably shouldn't go out in RED base looking so... Unwell." Fritz replied, I could tell he was worried and also concerned. I took the food from his hands, "Danke, Fritz!" I thanked him, he stared at me for a moment trying to process on my condition, he ended up looking away before he said, "I better go now, I don't want the BLU mercenaries to think I've ran away or something stupid." I looked at him with curiosity but I let him do his own stuff, "Alright bruder, see you soon!" I said as he got up and walked back to the direction of BLU base.
-------

( No Ones POV )

It had been hours since RED mercenaries have seen Medic. Some of the mercenaries were getting a bit concerned, especially Engineer, Pyro & Heavy. "Where is Doktor?" Heavy asked, the others just looked at him, "We don't know, mate." Sniper replied, "He could just be in the infirmary. He is a man who works hard, he is probably just really busy." Spy said, It didn't really help though. Pyro ended up leaving the room, however no one noticed. It was dead silent. All you could hear was the footsteps of Pyro's boots. The whole of RED base felt strangely off, Pyro was finally able to get to the infirmary doors without any trouble. Just an uneasy feeling.

Knock knock

...

...

There was no response. This worried Pyro a little bit, usually Medic would always answer or open the door to see who it is. But I guess this time he didn't.
-------

( No one's POV )

Pyro decided not to wait. He pushed open the infirmary door, but he did it slowly so he didn't alarm anyone or Medic if he was even inside. "Murrrdcc?" Pyro mumbled, Medic wasn't in the infirmary. But he has to be around somewhere. Pyro walked up to the counter in the infirmary, there was still little bits of broken glass...
He put his hand on the counter and felt the glass, I mean, there's not much to do in the infirmary anyway. But then there was a noise. Pyro shifted his attention towards the sound, it was coming from Medics room. Pyro completely forgot that Medic's bedroom is also in the infirmary. He slowly crept towards the door just to be on the safe side, the door wasn't locked which was good... Maybe bad? Pyro took a risk and opened the door to see Medic on the floor, however, before Pyro could say anything, Medic lunged at him. Pyro's Gas Mask was knocked off as he hit the floor, Pyro could only let out a gasp before looking closely at Medics face to immediately know something was up. "Medic?! It's me, Pyro??" Pyro said whilst gasping for air. Medic had his hand gripped around Pyros throat, but let go. "Herr P-Pyro?!" Medic said as he tumbled back onto sitting on the floor, Pyro gasped for air and sat up. "I- I'm so sorry- I really didn't mean to-. I thought you were someone else.." Medic said, Pyro could make out the panic and worry in Medics voice, he hugged Medic as he was panicking, "Medic. It's alright, just calm down." Pyro said, it comforted Medic a little bit, "Did I hurt you at all??" Medic asked, Pyro let go of Medic but still held onto his arm, "No, Medic, I'm fine.. but uh, what was.. that all about?..." Pyro asked, he had a nervous tone since its probably a touchy subject to ask.. and also because it just happened. "Ach.. I just.. uh... I thought you were someone else, but I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me, Ja?" Medic replied. This didn't really help Pyro to understand, but he could definitely tell that something was troubling Medic and he needs help. But it might be difficult.
-------

( No one's POV )

A couple minutes had past by, Medic was sitting at his desk with Pyro, "Uh... When you said that you thought I was someone else..." Pyro started, ".. Ja?.." Medic mumbled, ".. well, what exactly did you mean by that?" Pyro questioned, he looked up at Medic to see that he looked uncomfortable. "Forget what I asked, I'm sorry, this is probably not helping, is it.." Pyro said, he didn't like to make Medic uncomfortable, let alone upset. "Nein, it's alright, Herr Pyro. It was quite a scare for you anyway." Medic said, his tone was softer than before. Pyros face immediately shifted into guilt, "Err.. listen Medic... If anything is worrying you... Please, let me know... I'm worried about you..." Pyro said, he started to tear up. Pyro went in for a hug, this surprised Medic, but it felt good to have a hug. "I'm sorry... For all of this mess.." Medic muttered as he hugged Pyro tightly.