Caffeineᆞ Chapter 2

( No ones POV )

...
The bright light from the infirmary reflected into Medics room. Medic normally stayed up all right but it's nice to get some sleep at some points, he got up and put on his red vest and a long sleved shirt, he put on his boots that he wears even in battle. "Doktor?" A familiar voice spoke inside the infirmary. Medic finished putting his tie on, but he still had to put on his glasses and tidy his hair up a bit. "Ja, herr Heavy?" Medic responded as he walked out of his room and put on his glasses, "Heavy thought to check up on Doktor." Heavy said, Medic thought it was weird that he talks in first person.. but he doesn't really mind it either. "Don't worry I'm fine here Heavy," Medic said which reassured Heavy. Heavy likes it when Medic smiles, but he still cares for Medic on battle as well.
-------

After Medic fixed his fair and Heavy left, Medic went into the kitchen for... 'breakfast'? All he got was coffee. "Doc, are you really just gon' have coffee as breakfast?" Engineer questioned Medic, Medic turned around and said, "Ja?". He normally doesn't have breakfast in the morning anyway, it's just the mercenaries force him to. "Shouldn't you have... Something more substantial?" Engineer said, "Nein," Medic replied. Engineer doesn't like it that much as even though Medic has a lot of work, he still needs to eat proper food and be healthy. However, when the coffee was done, he went back to the infirmary.
-------

Medic sat down in his chair to figure out what he can improve on his weapons. "Hm.. Maybe I can make some more weapons... Nein, actually, that would be a waste. I'll try to upgrade my current weapons first." Medic said to himself. "Ach, I can't think of anything good..." Medic complained as he got up from his desk. He went into the locker in the infirmary and got out the Bird Food for all of his Doves. Archimedes flew to Apollo to let him know that theyll get food soon,
(I did name some of Medics birds, if there's a name your not familiar with, then it's probably one of medics doves.)
Apollo was happy and passed the message onto Eros & Artemis, and so on and so on. After that, all of Medics doves perched on the side of their bowls, "Heh, you doves are really excited for food, Ja?" Medic chuckled, a small 'Coo' from Archimedes replied to Medic. Medic put the Bird Food in the bowls and let them eat. Medic isn't much of a people person.. he'd much prefer animals or at least doves, Doves are his favourite anyway.
-------

When Archimedes and all the other doves finished eating, they all flew somewhere around the room. Medic was still at his desk, "I can try to see if I can make the Medi-gun any better... Or I could try to make a different liquid for the Syringe Gun." Medic muttered, He stood up and walked over to his equipment on the counter. His Syringe Gun was already on the counter so that was useful. "Well I guess I'll work on the Syringe Gun as it's already on the counter," Medic said whilst preparing the equipment that was gonna be used. He extracted the liquid from the syringes in the gun and put the liquid in a little test tube, Medic got some liquid chemicals together and was planning to mix some together to see if he could find something good that could heal someone in a matter of under 2 seconds. "Hey doc?" Scout walked into the infirmary giving medic a little scare.

"Ah scout, what brings you here?"

"Well uh Engie wanted me to check up on you since you've been in here for about 5 hours."

"Ja, I'm fine. ...wait.. 5 hours??" Medic questioned himself, he looked at the clock and sure enough, he had been in the infirmary for 5 hours after he got his coffee.

"Eh, scout, you can leave. I'm going to be doing an experiment, so can you tell everyone not to come in here?"

"Uh, sure doc. Dinner will be in a couple minutes and Soldier's cooking tonight, got that?"

"Ja and danke, Scout."

Scout left the infirmary, Medic shifted back to the counter with the chemicals on, he put a lid on the chemicals, "Guess I'll have to start this later." Medic told himself, he left the infirmary and got into the kitchen to find everyone in there, some of the mercenaries were sitting at the table, some others were standing up and talking. Medic sat down at the table and couldn't stop thinking about how to improve the Syringe Gun.
-------

5 minutes later

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS, FOOD IS READY." A loud voice shouted, of course Soldier had to be that loud to shut everybody up. It made Medic jump as the sudden shout though, everyone got up and got their food, it smelt weird.. as usual when Soldier cooks. Everybody sat back down and began eating, Medic didn't though, he was too in his own thoughts. "Doktor?" Heavy said which gained Medics attention, "Ja, herr Heavy?" Medic replied looking up at him, "Is Doktor okay? Doktor hasn't touched food." Heavy responded back, "Ja, Heavy, I am fine, danke" Medic said, he got up from the table, "Where do you think your going maggot??" Soldier asked, Medic shifted his attention to Soldier. "I'm going to go check on Pyro, Herr Soldier." Medic calmly responded, Soldier looked angry, "And who gave you that order?!" He responded a bit more angrily. Now soldier was getting on Medics nerves. "I gave myself the verflucht order." Medic said in a more annoyed tone, "Speak the language of America you-" Soldier couldn't finish his sentence before Medic interrupted him. "Fuck off and let me do what I need to do you idiotic human being." Everyone was staring at Medic now who has become more annoyed. Medic doesn't like Soldier. Soldier doesn't like Medic.
-------

Medic went to go check on Pyro, He was in his room. "Herr Pyro?" Medic said as he knocked before coming in, Pyro got startled and hid because he didn't have his mask on so he could eat, Medic looked around the room and saw Pyro underneath the bed, Medic closed the door behind him and sat down, "Pyro, its just me, I closed the door so you can come out now.." Medic tried to reassure Pyro. It worked though, Pyro ended up coming out of the blanket to sitting in front of Medic. Pyros face was burnt.. but it was an old burn so it was fine, he had not alot of hair either... But he had brown hair for sure. "Do you need any of your medication today or do you think your alright?" Medic asked Pyro, "I-I think I'm alright!" Pyro responded, Pyro has a somewhat European accent. Medic smiled when he saw Pyro happy, Pyro was one of the few mercenaries he could stand, or at least, not in battle. "Okay, I'll leave now so you can carry on eating, Ja?" Medic said whilst getting up, "Hold on!" Pyro exclaimed and got up as well, Medic stood there waiting. Pyro gave Medic a hug before he left, "When can we next draw together?" Pyro asked as he let go of Medic, "Hm.. When I'm next free.. so, at some point next weekend, Ja?" Medic suggested, "Okay! Bye Medic!" Pyro waved as Medic left and closed the door behind him. It was nice talking to Pyro, and also checking up on him.