Introduction/Notes

Hi, I'm Lee! Here are just a few things to know about me and the story before reading.

- I am 13 (one of the many reasons I will NOT be writing any smut)

- This is the first ever fanfic I am writing, so feel free to give suggestions and please bare with me

- Since this is an OC (female) x Newt fic, please know that I do respect the fact that Newt is gay. This is just for the story, so please don't hate and if it bothers you just don't read it!

- The story may feel slow to those who love a lot of action, but I really want to make sure I develop a strong bond between all of the characters and my OCs. Don't worry though, I will try my best to add humor and keep it entertaining.

- I hope that my main OC doesn't come across as too annoying, but after all I did put a bit of myself in her so that may happen from time to time!

- In the first chapter she doesn't do any actual talking, but this is a first-person story so you will definitely still get details. Also, don't worry that she will be a crybaby the entire time; that's just how she is in the beginning. As the story progresses, you'll get to see her find herself and watch her character unfold.

-Some content triggers: struggles with illness/medical problems, anxiety attacks, mentions of suicide, insecure thoughts, etc.

- All characters except for Alice and Noah belong to James Dashner

- Not sure yet if I will have a schedule for releasing chapter since I'm new to this, but if I do I'll make it known

- Lastly, I have to give credits to  for inspiring me to write th                   

Vera has really made me interested in writing and seems like such a sweet/funny person, so I hope I can improve my skills to her level!

THE CHARACTERS:

Alice Phoenix - Played by Jenna Ortega

Noah - Played by Walker Scobell