1) Striptease

****************
MAYA'S POV
****************

The room was covered by the soft red light from the LED strips lined along the lower and upper parts of the walls.
'Partition, by Beyonce' was playing from the luminous speakers which synced to the beats of the song, setting the mood just right for a good strip dance.

In my usual green dancing cage, I swayed my body sensually, keeping eye contact with the man seated lazily on the couch watching me.
He seemed unimpressed even though half his face was shrouded in mystery by the shiny mask he wore.

'A challenge?' I said to myself and danced my way out of the cage, confident in my six-inch heels which added some height to my five-foot-four stature.
I regulated my breaths, something I had practiced over the months, and approached him.
He raised his head as I went even closer.
Normally, I stayed in the cage till the time ran out, dancing till the customer was satisfied. But whenever an interesting man popped up, I took it upon myself to get closer to them and tease them till their stony faces barged.

Side to side, my ass in a special thong swayed, jiggling and demanding attention.

My hips gyrated, and my gaze fixed itself on the seemingly collected man looking up at me through those firm eyes which I could not tell their colors.
Still unmoved, I went ahead and danced my way till I straddled his waist. And on his groin, I rubbed and wiggled my ass on him, my hands gripping the couch on either side of his head.

Eye contact...was my number one rule in the strip game. It helped me manipulate my customers till they bent to my will. Yet for some reason, this man wasn't touched at all.
I sneakily took his large hands and directed them on my butt, letting him feel what he was missing out on, but as soon as they touched the soft mass, his shoulders gained some tension.

Victory. I smiled and lifted my chest to smother my cleavage on his face. I had learned that men loved being teased like this. They loved the fact that the concept of not having what they were touching or seeing. Which only kept them coming back for more.
'Gray Kitty', my stage name, derived from the usual gray cat mask I always wore to protect my identity just like the men.

'Mask It', a high-end strip club that attracted all kinds of wealthy men and women to live out their fantasies. Both staff and customers had the right to wear masks if they wished to remain anonymous to the world and just enjoy themselves.
There were various VIP treatments like the strip world, orgy world, gangbang world, threesome world, and all kinds of pleasurable escapades.
One could say it was an expensive swiving hub.

For the one year I had been working in Mask It, I had slept with only two men...but outside of work the experience had charred my sexual mind. Without any affection whatsoever, they had taken me like savages.
Yes, it had been a threesome, one I had sworn to never try again. As for how I lost my virginity, well, a tale for another time.

A low grunt came from the man under me. His hands moved from my ass and gripped my waist before pushing me downward to just sit without moving.
"Enough!" He hissed, his voice deepened by either time or emotion. Sounded extremely sexy.

"What kind of dance would you-" I started asking while sending my right hand to cup his jaw and feel his low trimmed beard, "-like me to-"

My wrist was quickly grabbed before he twisted my arm till it pressed on my back.
"You...!" My angry demon wanted to erupt, but I held it in. Business. I had to endure so I could get paid. Especially since this man was offering triple my normal charges.
"Okay then, I won't touch you," I promised.

"Good."

"What now, hm?"

Without answering, the man reached out with his other hand, aiming for my mask, but I quickly looked away. "Please no."

"No?!" He sounded surprised with a speck of vexation. 

"Discretion rule."

A huff of annoyance was released, followed by his firm order. "Look at me!"

'Oh God! Have I met a psycho who's gonna try and force me to lick his feet just because he's paying me?' I tensed, my heart starting to pound twice as normal.

"Look at me..." His tone had softened, and his body was leaning in closer. "Look at me, Persephone."
Immediately he uttered that name, my insides froze up, and my skin grew numb as my eyes ceased blinking. All signs of life eroded me, leaving me half dead.

Only two people in the world knew of that pet name. One, my high school best friend, Cindy, and two...her dad.

'No, I'm imagining it. He can't be 'him'. No, Maya, this is all in your head.'
My mind suddenly exploded with thoughts of comfort to soothe my half-dead soul and to wake my body back to life.
There was no way I had just strip-danced for my best friend's dad. No way I had rubbed my ass on his loin like the paid stripper I was.
No, way.

"Seems you need help to-" two fingers lightly gripped my chin and forced me to turn at him, "-look at me."
And there he was. Seemingly younger than I even remembered him.
With his mask off, my eyes could roam over the familiar facial features I remembered.
His eyes bore deep in mine, searching for a truth I was yet to reveal.

"Hello, Maya. Long time no see." There was a coldness in his voice. One that spoke of his frustration and a bit of anger.

"H-how...what, what a-are-"

"Surprised?"

His face held no warmth whatsoever, adding to the tension whirling through me.
My teary eyes could only gaze to the side to avoid his questioning stare.
Such embarrassment.