5) A tit-show

For five whole minutes, I just lay there on the floor and cried till my tears ran out and my eyes started throbbing. Regrets swarmed my mind, leaving me feeling more broken than I had been in the past year.
I was only nineteen for heaven's sake, I deserved a chance to start my adulthood in the most memorable way; get a boyfriend, break some college rules, go out camping with the college friends I would have made, introduce my boyfriend to my family even though he would never be the one to marry me.

But now...now Gale had grasped all that in his palm and crushed it to dust.
The devil would not let go of my present, or future. And there was no one, absolutely no one I could turn to for help.

I hadn't even informed my family that I was back in Redvile City. That I was being held hostage by the man whom they would have trusted to protect me. He was almost the same age as Mike, my older brother. That should have been enough for him to see me as his little sister and just forgive me.

***********************

As I made my way to the dining room, two servants walked past me. They flashed me similar plastic smiles, but quickly gossiped when I was a distance from them.

"Looks like Lori and Mia have a strong competitor. She's prettier than them," one half whispered

"Oh please, look at the freckles on her face, they're ugly," the other insulted coldly.

"What are you talking about? Those freckles give her a delicate look and a pleasing appearance. And those big blue eyes, argh, so damn cute."

"It sounds as if you have a crush on her!"

I immediately came to a halt and tilted my head to the side. How shameless were they? Gossiping so loudly without a trace of fear.
But instead of facing me, they scurried out of sight, disappearing in the next hallway.

'Calm down Maya. You need to be strong for everyone in this cursed house is an enemy.'
I had to remind myself of that harsh truth so as not to lose myself.

Walking into the dining room, the air shifted to hostile, and the two pairs of green eyes that received me held dense dislike as they escorted me to a chair of my choosing.
The food had already been served, but they couldn't eat till a certain devil came.

"Ahem!" Lori tried to capture my attention, but I ignored her and continued browsing through my phone. "Um, Maya?!" She called, her tone tainted by a tinge of fury.

I raised my eyes questioningly.

"Mom! Who does this lowlife think she is?" Mia complained pouting and glaring at me.
"Look at her insolent face. I don't want her living with us."

I sneered at the duo, letting them know I hated being there as much as they hated seeing me. "I didn't vote to be in this house."

"Maya, is it?" Lori spoke up.
Our eyes met and her venomous scowl almost poisoned me to death. "Jack said we should treat you as a nobody. And that means that you'll be another maid in the house. Now get up!" She shouted, but, I didn't move an inch, just stared at her daringly.

Mia gasped exaggerating.
"Mom? She is so rude and disrespectful!" She cried. "I'll teach her a lesson for you," the girl declared shooting off of her chair.

In long angry strides, she dashed around the long table and halted next to me.
"Maids don't get to be smug in this hou-"
Mia grasped a handful of my hair and yanked me off my seat.

I yelped, intense pain bubbling from my scalp from the assault, and as I crumbled on the floor, the edge of the chair hit me on the small of my back.
Pain. Tears. Anger.

"Dogs who like free food belong on the floor," Mia spat, shoving my head away and releasing my hair. She then squatted, fire burning in her eyes. "If you wish to live a peaceful life, you better leave this house. If you don't, I promise I'll make it hell for you." Her hiss was full of all the negativity in the world.
Who knew that such a calm-appearing person could turn out to be so odious?

With her threat established, she rose, picked up a glass of white wine before pouring it on herself, especially the chest area.

I frowned, clueless about what she was doing.
The light white top she wore immediately turned wet, clingy, and almost transparent.
Her perky breasts came into sight with a clear view of her dark pink areoles.

Only when the door clicked opening did my mind jumpstart.

With a faked cry, Mia threw herself on the ground and then started sobbing.
"I have done nothing to you, Maya. Why have you pushed me?"

Jumping into character, Lori hurried off her seat and with squeaking heels, came to stand next to us.
"Maya! Mia was only trying to help you with the napkin."

I was dumbfounded. Their acting was flawless. If I hadn't been the victim, I would have believed that Mia had been wronged.

"What is going on here?" Came Gale's deep cold voice.

The sound of it reminded me of his threat which was less than an hour earlier.
I quickly turned away, afraid of even meeting his gaze.

"Oh, Gale!" Lori cried rushing to him.
From the corner of my eye, I saw her clutch onto his arm tightly. Even when he tried to free himself, she didn't let go. "Why does Maya hate us already? Look at what she has done to Mia."

"She pushed me. And then poured wine on me. Look!" Mia cried plucking her top to the side, smothering the wet fabric on her breasts till nothing was out of vision.
One could see the shape, color, and size of her breasts, not forgetting the erect nipples.

She, just like her shameless mother, was trying to seduce Gale.

"Get up," Gale instructed. "And you-" his attention was now on me, "-come here!"

My chest constricted instantly. The coldness in his voice was more chilly than usual.
But I had to obey anyway.

With my eyes on the floor, I approached Gale who now stood by himself, a bottle of wine in his hands.
"Do it or I will," he said, handing me the full bottle.

My stunned gaze lifted to his face slowly.
"Don't waste my time Maya!"