Intro

Ginny runs past trees through a large puddle where the cop was early that afternoon as she heads to the shed like cabin where he was killed.

She runs in slamming the door closed before looking around her"oh God..."she says walking around before screaming seeing her two attackers running to the shed as she runs through another door closing it quickly before grabbing a strong enough tree branch that was leaning against the wall as she sits it up where it blocked the door from opening as they hit against in making her scream backing away before turning around and what she saw made her eyes widen in horror as she screams.

Two bodies layed on the ground as a wooden table holds a shrine with Mrs vohees head was placed as her sweater hands slightly off the table with her ants as candles were let around her head it was Jason and Haley's mother.

Haley takes her double bladed axe as Jason picks up a regular one as they they swing with all there might at the door. Ginny quickly thinks before rushing over to the shrine as she whimpers putting on the sweater as the siblings continued to hack away at the door before they finally bust through.

"Jason! Haley it's all done Jason you've both done your job well, and mommy is pleased"she says pretending to be there mother as Haley glares through her mask"don't listen to her brother that not mother "she says coldy as Jason steps back listing to his older sister.

Ginny gulps as she watches the person who was Haley as she lifted up her mask glareing coldy at her before slashing her leg open with her sythc making ginny scream in agony just as Paul who was still alive somehow comes running in"ginny!"he yells worried before grabbing a hold of Haley as they wrestle with her weapons before throwing her to the ground as ginny runs up to her and in slow motion Jason watched her slash his older sister deeply as she bleeds heavily before falling to the ground.

The two quickly leave as Jason kneels down by his sister who was very still here her eyes snap open as she sits up turning to her brother "we'll get them back Jason one day"she says before they turn to there mothers head as as Mrs vohees head was shown as Friday the 13ty part 3 appears before everything went black.

A store/ home with the name crystal lake was shown at the crack of dawn as cricket as thunder rumbles as lighting flashes before a zoom in on sheets and clothes hanging on close wires by the building as a man in a brown t shirt with a white long sleeve shirt underneath with the sleeves rolled up with pants as he wore a large apron as he walks forward as he accidentally knocked down a sopport pole.

"God damn it Harold I spent all day yesterday washing your clothes"a women yells as she was shown in a window with rollers in her hair and she wore a nightgown with a robe and slippers."look what you're doing to them you know I work very hard around here trying to keep up with you and your sloppy habits and i get no help from you at all!"she rambles as he fixes the pole underneath the close line as she slams the window closed.

"Jerk"she says as She turns around showing she was on a couch as a TV was on as a man was giving the news "the quiet community of Crystal lake... Was shocked today with reports of a grizzly mass murder scene eight corpses have been discovered and what is already being called the most brutal and heinous crime in local history"as she grabs her knitting as she goes back to working on it as she frowns at the TV a she sets aside her knitting getting up fixing the antenna before leaning back as she listens to the report as ginny was shown being wheeled to an ambulance"ginny field miraculously survived repeated a text by an ex-wielding killer and a scythe welding killer as she was taken to a local hospital today she is in serious condition"the reporter says.

"Oh my god"the women says before hearing a noise as she looks up as she gets on her knees looking out the window before a women and man were shown walking through the streets as they hide there faces.

"What are you two doing out there "she says to her self before turning around turning off the TV before looking out the window but they were gone.

"Harold I swear..."she says before she was shown walking outside with a backseat Haley was shown with her mask peaking around the corner covered by tree leeves the wind blowing gently as she watches the women takes down her laundry before disappearing.

Jason watches the women as she rambles about  her husband "Jesus Christ harold just take what's yours and leave the rest for me to do very considerate could have at least finished the job do I have to do everything around here"the women says taking down some clothes before jumping seeing a hand move behind a sheet"harold"she calls out as she slowly walks forward as she looks behind tye sheet but nobody was there as the garage shed was slightly opened before she walks back in side as Haley and Jason step out of the shadows.

A fish bowl was shown with two organ fishes swimming around as Harold walks over with fish food "okay boys soups on"he says pouring them Soom food as he was shown in the store as the fishbowl was by the cash register on a counter "what's the matter Lionel are you hungry come on it's good here look ik eating"he says pouring some on his hand looking it before smelling the canister before pouring some in his hand"it is good"he says as he licks it up as Haley shadow shows in the window since Jason exserved the women it was her town as she slowly walks away.

The man was reading what was in the fish food "dayfly eggs"he says before spitting out the fish food he just licked up before seeing one of the rabbits in the vegetables booths before walking over"hey hey hey come on if it did not catches you in here she'll make a fur coat out of you come on ill take you home"he says holding the rabbit in his arms before picking up a jar of nuts as he takes some out putting in his mouth before putting the jar back as he walks away as he trys something else before eating a donut before jumping when edna grabs his shoulder making him turn around with the rabbit in his arms.

"Didn't I feed you enough for supper the doctor said you have to lose weight now didn't he "she says taking the half eaten donut as she puts it back in the box closing it before looking at her husband"you know I'm trying to help you but you just keep sneaking food behind my back what am I gonna do with you and would you put that filthy animal back where it belongs come on "she says frustrated before walking away.

Harold pets the rabbit as he sees her leave before taking the half eaten donut out as he eats it out of spite before he was shown walking through the laundry as he walks to the open shed garage as he walks in when the rabbit trys to leave his arms.

"Hey hey hey what are you so nervous about come on "he says before looking forward with a frown as he sets the rabbit down as he walks over to what he was looking at showing the other rabbits dead from Haley stabbing them"who would do something like this"he asked opens the cage before a snake pops it's head out making him jump back as he screamed running out the open shed garage all the to the house as he scares Edna.

"What's the matter what happened"she asked closing the door as he runs through the living "it's all that crap you've been stuffing yourself with!"she says before sitting down as she watches TV as she grabs her knitting but she was missing her sewing needle "now where's that other needle "she says with a huff.

Harold was shown using the bathroom as he drinks out a bottle of coke something moves behind the curtain as he sits the bottle down as he slowly gets up pulling his pants back up as he slowly walks to the curtain pulling it back just showing random crap  before pulling back the other one showing shelves of different cans before he walks over to a door turning tye light on inside he opens looking in before closing it before looking at the door next to it as he turns on the light for it as he looks in.

He gasps seeing a frightening mask with black hallow eyes with blood as if it was crying blood with a frightening carved smile as Haley raised her axe slamming it in his chest as blood rushed out before she shoves up in as he dies before she turns out the light.

Edna having heard something looks up"Harold"she calls out before she gets up as she opens the door to the bathroom as she looks around before seeing a white rat as she looks at it with disgust as she backs away from it as Jason who was now hiding behind the other door stuffed his hand out braking through the grit window grabbing her by the face as she screams before stabbing her sewing needle through her head as blood oozes all over his hand as the needle has been stabbed through her mouth as he pushes it more out as she chokes on her own blood as everything went white.