The chase part 2

Chris takes her jacket off as she looks around before quietly walking around the corner of the house as the wind blows as she climbs up the stairs to the living room as she looks through the door window seeing the two who attacked her walk down the stairs before she crawled through a small fence before quietly grabbing a cut up log of wood as she leans against the wall breathing heavily.

The door opens as Jason and haley walk out before they were hit from behind as they fall through a wooden rail as she rushed by them as she quickly rushed towards the van getting in driving off as Haley helps her brother up before they rush after it as they step in the middle of the road but the van doesn't slow down as Haley and Jason jump out the way.

Haley lands on her injured arm as she slowly gets on her hands and knees seeing the van stop on the bridge when it runs out of gasp as Jason stumbled over helping her up as the head towards the van as it was slowly falling through the weekend bridge as jason appears at the drivers side window as Chris screamed as he grabs her by the throat choking her as she reaches for the handle to roll up the window as it makes Jason leg go of her as his hands were stuck as she climbs out and runs off.

"Hang on brother"Haley says before useing her elbow to shatter the glass window of the driver's side freeing her brother as Chris runs down a small hill tripping as she stumbles to her feet as Haley and Jason were walking down the hill making her scream as she runs off to the barn as the wind gets stronger.

She runs down a path by the side of the barn as she quickly climbs over the fence running straight for the barn doors as she slides through them as she quickly closed them as she blocks the doors with a shovel as she looks around breathing heavily before hiding as Haley and Jason push and pull against the barn doors as Jason moves his arm through moving the shovel out the way Opening the door as he and Haley walk through as Jason re locks the doors with a strong bar of wood as they look around for there final pray.

Jason checks the open storage as he shoved stuff out his way seeing she wasn't in there as Haley looks around walking over to the stables as she throws open the door stepping in as she looks around shoving things out her way but the girl wasn't in here either as she walks out the horse stable as the girl was shown high above hiding on a support beam as she stays quiet.

They walk forward as the continue to look around as they walk into another stable looking around for her as Chris stays quiet she slowly maneuvers herself upside down holding on tight as she waits until they are under her as she lets go falling on to them as jason falls back catching his sister as they fall to the hay covered floor as he helps her set up as Chris screams scrambling up running to the barn doors as Haley and Jason slowly gets to there feet.

Chris grunts trying to move the piece of wood wedge in the lock but she wasn't strong enough as Jason grabs a machete as Haley pulls out one of her knifes as they charge at her making the girl scream as she ducks out the way running to the latter as Jason struggled to get his weapon unstuck as Haley rushed after the girl as she climbs the latter shoving the hay stack out her way in anger as she pulls her self up looking for the bitch breathing heavily before she was hit in the back of the head as she falls to the ground as Chris takes a rope tieing it around her neck before she pushes Haley off as she hangs in front of the barn doors as the rope creaks.

Chris climbed down the ladders as Jason was missing he knew his sister was alright she will come back as he watches the girl use a heavy to to push up the wood blocking the door as she pushed it open showing Haley's body before suddenly Haley throws her hand up holding the rope as she cuts her self down as she drops on to her feet slowly taking the rope off as chris screams backing away before screaming again as jason jumps out as he lifted his mask as she recognized him from 2 years ago as he smiles at her before lowering his mask back.

She cry's backing away as they slowly stalk towards her with weapons as she was cornerd before Ali who they thought was dead who smacks Jason in the head as Haley whirls around chopping off the man's had as blood splatters onto her mask as Jason finished him off.

Haley gasps as a axe was stabbed into her chest deeply as blood runs down her shirt as she slowly stepped forward onto to fall to her knees as she falls to her side as Jason rushed over to his Older sister shaking her shoulder but before he could mourn he was stabbed in the face with another axe by a heavy breathing Chris as he falls dead beside his sister.

Chris was breathing heavily as she walks around there bodies she noticed the womens mask she never did see her face as she kneels down lifting it up showing an older woman with cold dead eyes that sent shivers down her back.