Rick

The outside of the cabin was shown looking normal as Rick and Chris were walking up a path to the house as the wind blows kicking up leaf's Chris wore a blue sweater with a brown jacket with black pants and tennis shoes as Rick wore a white long sleeve shirt with jeans and a tennis shoes as he holds her hand while holding a flashlight in the other.

"This wind sure came up"Rick says as they walk forward as Chris looks at the house"seems awfully quiet it's hard to believe the wild bunch is already in bed"she says as the wind blows through her hair.

"Yeah well who knows with those guys"Rick jokes as they smile walking to the house to the kitchen door but it only opened slightly as if something was blocking it as Chris grunts pushing against it as it creaks "I can't get this door open there's something behind it."she says before smelling a awful burning smell"oh I smell something burning "she says turning to Rick.

"Here take this let me do it"Rick says handing her the flash light as she steps back as pushed as hard as he could getting the door open as they Walk in as a chair scratched against the floor"no wonder some idiot put this chair there something is burning"he says as Chris walks over to the stove with a pot holder as Rick tricks the light switch but it didn't work"lights aren't working "he says.

Chris turns the stove off as she moves the pot chuck had been cooking popcorn in as she takes soft the lid as smoke comes out seeing burnt popcorn "oh real smart what's going on here"she says as she dumps the popcorn into the garbage with smoke.

"You tell me they're yours friends chris I'm going to go out to the living room and check what's going on there"Rick says before leaving the kitchen as he walks around the living room flicking the switches but nothing works as the only light he had was fr the fire place "Andy? Debbie are you guys up there? Anybody here"he calls out before he walks back to the kitchen .

"Everybody else has taken off and left us"he says with the flashlight on.

"They wouldn't do that"Chris says shaking her head as she stabs by the sink.

"I don't know what's going on but I'm going outside and take a look around"he says before leaving the kitchen walking to the door as he steps outside.

"Rick wait I want to come with you"Chris says drying her hands off.

Rick walks to the cellar before hearing a noise Jason grabs him from behind as he covers the boys mouth as Haley appeared holding a knife to his neck in warning as they drag him around the corner and out the door to the side of the house as they make sure to keep him quiet as chris was shown stepping outside from the living room as the wind blows harshly.

"Rick? Is everything all right"she calls out as he was shown struggling in Jason's hold as Haley pressed the knife to his neck as he trys to scream but nothing came out as blood slowly trickles down his throat as Chris looks around nervous before going back inside as the door closed.

Haley removed her knife as Jason removed his hand from ricks mouth before putting both of his hands on each side of ricks face as he lifts him up as he squeezes harder and harder as Rick groans before his eye pops out it's socket as blood slides out his mouth as his body was dropped to the ground as he lays there dead.