The chase part 1

Chris walks around living room before passing by the stairs as she flinches feeling something dripping on her before looking up seeing water leak from above her"where's that coming from"she asked before walking slowly up the stairs.

"I don't know what kind of game you guys are playing but I don't like it"she says thinking it was a prank as she walks all the way up as the wooden floor waa soaked with water."Debbie you guys up here?"she asked walking into the hall covered in water all over the floor as the door closed behind her to the hallway.

She slowly followed the path were the water was coming from as she stops at the bathroom door as she knocks"hey come on you guys you're wrecking the house"she says as water floods from underneath the door.

She opens the bathroom door with a creak before looking at the tub that was overflowing with water with the curtains closed as she slowly walks over before opening the curtain water over filled the tub with red water from the bloody clothes inside as she reached and picked up a light blue sweater chili had worn but it stained with blood as she drops it in shock before rushing out the bathroom.

"Rick!"she yells running out the hallway to the stairs as she rushes down them to the door stepping outside as the wind was blowing harshly as she closed the door rushing down the steps "Rick!"she calls out as the wind blows through her hair as she looks around before looking at the barn as she heads that way before locos body hung upside down with rope drops down scaring her as she screams running back to the house.

As she rushed up the stairs opening the door before closing it and leaning against it breathing heavily "Rick where are you"she calls out scared as she cry's before hereing a window flap open a she gasp before rushing over as she quickly closed and lock the window as she cry's looking around before the door swings open do to the wind as she quickly closed it and locks it just as she moved a heavy lamp in front of it before hearing another window open as she rushed over closing it quickly and locking it as she leans against the wall.

"Rick ! Help me!"she cry's as she slowly pushes her self away from the wall looking around just as ricks body was thrown through a set of windows shattering as she screams before seeing his dead body on the ground with heavy amounts of blood over the side of his face as she rushed over to her boyfriend crying before looking up with a scream.

Haley and Jason appear at the broken window having thrown his body through it as she runs off just as they climb through the window "seems like the chase has begun brother"Haley says as underneath her mask before they follow after the girl as she runs up the stairs as she sees them down below before grunting as she pushed a bookshelf over as books fall onto Haley and Jason.

"Little bitch"Haley spat kicking books out there way as Chris was in the hallway breathing heavily before running into a room as she quietly closed the door clothes can be seen hanging on a bar it was a closet as she slowly backs away from the door as she looks around before taking shelter underneath the closet before gasping with a scream seeing Debbie's body with blood running down her chin as she stares blankly to the side with a knife stabbed through her chest and neck as her body slowly tilts over.

Haley and Jason who slowly walks up the Star having heard her scream as they walk to her door the screaming came from as Jason raddles the door before he stabs his axe in it a few times as he made a big enough hole as he reached in but soon screams pulling his hand back out as his hand was bleeding just as Chris comes out with the knife raised.

Haley steps in front of her brother quickly grabbing her hand with the knife and the other around the girls throat pushing her hard against the wall as the girl struggles before kicking Haley in the leg hard making the women yell before Chris stabs her in the arm as Haley falls back into her brother who catches her as the girl runs off.

Haley breaths heavily through the pain with a glare underneath her mask"she'll suffer before we're done with her"she spat as Chris runs into a room with a wide window as she rushed to get it open but it wouldn't so she grabs a chair using it to break through the window as it shattered before she quickly climbs through as she hangs from the window before Jason appears making her scream as he grabs her harshly by the hair trying to pull her back in a she cry's in pain before ripping is heard from her jacket as the hood and a few strands of her hair rips out as she falls to the ground hard breathing heavily looking up as he disappears.