Vera

It was night as everyone was pretty much doing there own thing not realizing the horrors that will be taking place. While Rick and Chris were somewhere Haley and Jason watched there other preys.

The others were inside chilling while vera who wore a red long sleeve shirt with pink pants and flats was shown walking outside into the night cold air as crickets chirp as she walks to the wooden rails as she leans on them before walking away while Shelly watches from inside as he smiles before walking away not noticing Haley or Jason walk by the window as he was by the fire place as chuck and chili were stoned while Debbie and Andy were making love upstairs.

Chuck sits up as chili was still out of it as he gets up walking outside down to the outhouse as he goes in to use the bathroom turning on the light as he gets in closing the doors as he uses the bathroom he wore a blue bandana around his head with a tan shirt with pants and shoes.

Chili wakes up seeing church gone as she gets up noticing chuck and Shelly gone before getting up as she wore a blue long sleeve shirt with jeans and tennis shoes as she gets up.

Church was shown lighting a joint as he smokes while on the toilet before suddenly something something rocks the outhouse as he quickly puts the joint in his mouth pulling his pants up as the shaking stops as he steps out the outhouse "who's there"he says as he buttons his pants back up before closing the outhouse door looking around "Shelly if this is another one of your tricks..."he says before seeing two shadows walking to the barn before jumping when chili appears ad they both jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that"chili says taking the joint as she takes a drag.

"Between you and Shelly I'm lucky I haven't had a heart attack already"he says before explaining were he saw Shelly went as they head to the barn Haley and Jason watch from the shadows as chili and Chuck sneak into scare Shelly before seeing he wasn't in there before they left as they walk out the stable.

Vera then was shown sitting at the end of the pier as she looks at the Stars in the sky when all of a sudden a hand pops out the water grabbing her ankle making her scream as she struggled getting her foot loose before breaking free as she stands up breathing heavily backing up as Shelly stand sup from the water with a white hockey mask with a yell holding a arrow gun scarring her before laughing in a wet suit."that'll teach you a valuable lesson: never go out in the dark alone"he says with a laugh stepping onto the pier.

She huffs glaring at him breathing heavily "damn it Shelly!"she says shoving him"why do you do these stupid things"she asked frustrated.

Haley and Jason watch from shadows as the two talk before seeing him walk to the barn before Haley followed after him as she sneaks up on his slashing his throat as he stumbled away from her as she grabs the mask and arrow gun as she goes back to her brother "here put this on"she says handing him the mask as he puts it on before handing him the gun.

they then watch vera set back down at the pier as she takes out a his wallet before looking up hearing a noise as she gets up accidentally dropping the wallet into the water she gets on her knees trying to get it but it was to far away.

"That's great"she says before getting up as she walks off the pier through the sand as she takes her shoes off before carefully stepping into the water as she grabs the wallet before Jason walks out onto the pier wearing a dark color shirt with jeans and boots wearing the mask Haley gave him as he holds the gun.

"Hey I dropped your wallet"vera says thinking it's Shelly as she grabs the wallet "I'm sorry I got it"she says before looking it up noticing it wasn't Shelly "who are you"she asked.

Jason holds the gun up with one hand "what are you doing? Hey now cut that out right now. That's not funny"she says just as Jason shoots the arrow as it flys through the air stabbing in her right eye as blood splatters as she falls back into the water dead as she stares blankly up at the sky.

Jason Lowers the gun as Haley walks over "nicely down brother now on to the next victim or victims"she says smirking Coldy under her mask as they walk back to the house.