The end or is it

Chris walks to the boat as it was almost dawn she pushed it into the water as she quickly gets in rather being safe then sorry if they some home come back as she lays in the boat.

It was sunrise as the boat had floated into the middle of the river as crow caws as she sits up screaming holding onto the boat as she was breathing heavily before seeing she was safe before looking at the cabin as her eyes widen as she shakes her head it wasn't possible as haley and Jason were shown with out there mask watching her through a window.

"No! No! No!"she cry's as they scratch at the window with glares covered in blood as she pushed the boat further away as they walk out the cabin as she ran into a log as they kick down the door running outside as she turns back but it was like nothing happened as they were gone and the door wasn't kicked down as she was breathing heavily.

She Looks around breathing heavily when all of sudden a corsp of a women jumps out the water it was Haley and Jason's mother behind Chris grabbing her as she screams before pulled underneath the water as everything fades back to reality.

A cop was shown walking to the cabin "looks like she's the only one left alive"he says as he walks up the steps as a fellow officer leans against the wall holding a gun"what was all that about a lady in the lake"he asked.

"She must have flipped out that poor kids been through hell all of her friends...I'll take her "the cop says as Chris who was numb as she was lead out the cabin as they walk her to the cop car as she looks around frightened and fidgety as she whimpers and screaming before laughing as she was sat in the car as the door was closed as the car drives off leaving as she was forever changed after that night.

A slow to the barn was shown with Haley and Jason body's with the axes still in them as they lay there still and dead.

The lake was shown still before two ripples were shown through the water before it fades back to Jason and Haley as a close up was shown of there faces before it slowly goes black.