Andy and Debbie

Haley and Jason walk from the pier to the house as Andy and Debbie just got done making love as they enter the house quietly and up the stairs.

Haley can here the shower turning on as Debbie was shown in the shower with her hair pulled up as she baths soap as the door slowly creaks opening "Andy?"she asked as someone slowly walks to the shower curtain as Andy walking on his hands hits his feet against the shower making her pull the curtain back.

"Oh Jesus"she says when it's just him before his legs down as he stands right back up shirtless in jeans with a smile "you want a beer or not"he asked her.

"Sure"she says closing the curtain back as she continues to shower as he stands back on his hands moving out the bathroom as he continued in the hall through an entry way as Debbie sighs getting out wrapping a towel around her as the shower continues as she closed the door before walking back as she takes off the towel getting in closing the shower curtain back.

Haley and Jason wait leaning against the walls in front of each other as Andy walks back the way he came."Andy?"Debbie calls from the bathroom.

"Yeah"he says before looking upside down seeing two people with mask before they stab him as blood splatters as his body falls to the ground before they drag him to the bedroom as Haley climbed up to the roof of the room as Jason hands her Andy's body as she bends his body in different angles as she shoves him into a board corner right above the hammock they used for a bed.

"Andy? Will you quit fooling around cut it out "Debbie calls out still on the shower as she wash washing the soap of her body before turning the handle as she turns off the shower before opening the curtain stepping out as she dries off with a towel.

"Andy I changed my mind I don't want the beer"she says as she continues to dry off before dropping the towel as she puts on her mid thigh robe as she closed it around her body as she ties it off as she walks to the door opening "Andy?"she calls out walking out the bathroom and into the room as she Looks around confused as she then looks out the door"Andy? Did you hear me about that bear"she calls again.

Haley watches her from above by Andy's dead body as she watches Debbie grab a magazine as she lays down on the hammock were her brother waist underneath as Andy's blood drips down making Debbie look up as she sees Andy's miss figured body as Haley tilts her head as she mockingly waves at her before jacen grabs Debbie by the head pulling her back as he stabs his machete through her chest.

Haley hopes down in a crunch before standing up as Jason crawls out from underneath the hammock as he stands up"thats three down sow far 5 more to go"she says as they leave the room to hunt for there next victims.