More Human Than Human Epilogue

EPILOGUE

“What about a baby?” Leon asks me, holding me close. “I guess you could never be fully happy with me, Noel. I could never satisfy you fully. You’ll want children someday. I myself want children so bad, but I can’t have them.”

“Leon, there are other ways we could get pregnant. I think you’d make a wonderful father. Surely better than the dad I had.”

“You think so, Noel?” I turn to look up at him. His eyes are big like an excited child’s. “I’ve only dreamed about being a dad. I want to change dirty diapers!” he says, and I could kiss him.

“But seriously, Noel. I want to watch as you grow older. I want to learn all your different moods, all your different days and ways… To be there with you from sun-up to sunset. I want to live my life with you. Will you marry me, Noel?”

“Yes, Leon, I’d be so happy to!” He kisses me tenderly.

“I love Christmastime, Noel. Do you?”

“I didn’t used to. But I do now, and that’s because of you, Leon. You… You’re the best Christmas present a girl could have.”

***

Five years later

Our daughter Leona, whom we adopted, blows out her birthday candles.

“Happy birthday!” Sandra, her husband and children, and Leon and I cry out in unison.

Leon kisses Leona. “It’s time for your presents, my sweet baby girl.”

“Okay, Daddy,” she says.

Leon never hits Leona. When he has to discipline her, he uses time-outs and positive reinforcement. He’s a wonderful father. I’m not sure what it will be like for our daughter to grow up with a dad who never ages, and who barely ever sleeps.

But I’m hopeful.

And I’m happy.

And Leon never tires of housework.

It’s late at night, and Leona is asleep.

“Noel, I want to see you touch yourself for me,” Leon asks with a wicked grin as he sits on the bed with me.

“But Leon, I’m horny. I want to fuck,” I say with a soft laugh.

“Let me see you touch yourself first, Noel. I want to be made to wait. To go mad with the desire of you, to be driven insane by wanting you.”

“Okay,” I agree.

I stand up and do a little dance for Leon in my nightgown. 

“Yes, that’s it, dance for me, Noel.”

I pull my nightgown above my head. I’m naked underneath. I begin touching my breasts for him.

“God, your tits are so beautiful,” he says. “I’m getting hard already. I love seeing you like this.”

He begins rubbing his crotch outside his sweat pants.

“I want to always remember you like this, Noel.”

“My pussy is so wet, Leon. I need you. I need your cock in me.”

Leon gets up from the bed and approaches me. “I want to feel how wet your pussy is,” he says with a mischievous, gorgeous grin. He touches me. “Yes, you’re so very wet for me, so very hot and slick and wet for my hard dick.”

To my surprise, he lifts me in his arms and carries me to the giant jacuzzi tub in our master bathroom. He begins filling it with hot, steaming water.

“Tonight I want to give you pleasure,” I say to him. 

He groans out loud.

I fall to my knees and pull down his sweat pants and underwear. His cock is hard and throbbing and greets me with aplomb. I lift his cock with my hands and begin to lightly, gently, lick and suck at his beautiful, hanging balls. 

“Oh my God, that feels so good, Noel. My balls are so sensitive…”

I flick my tongue over his swollen head, pleased by the clear pre-cum I taste there. It tastes sweet like him.  Soon I am sucking his length, my head bobbing up and down. I try to take his full length into my throat, licking at the underside of his shaft.

His hands are threading in my hair. “Oh my God, Noel, you’re going to make me cum…”

“Yes, my love, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you.

“No, I want to fuck you. I want to fill you up with my seed.”

Leon takes me into the bath with him. He soaps me all over. Then he sits down in the water. He turns me away from him, then pulls me on top of him.

“I want to fuck you like this. I want to drive my cock so deep inside you, you can taste it.”

“Yes, Leon, please, give me your cock now.”

Leon’s hands are hard on my hips as he drives into me. I alternately fall and rise upon his hard, throbbing shaft. I reach down and caress his balls as he drives into me, and he fingers my clit as I fuck him.

We both cum hard together.

“Will it be like this forever?” I sigh happily as he takes me in his arms and pulls me back into his lap in the bath. He begins to wash my hair and my body.

“Yes. Until I lose you, Noel. But I don’t want to think about that day. I know it will come. I know the day will come when I lose both you and Leona. But until then, I want to celebrate every day I have with you on this Earth, every I have with you in this amazing life of mine.”

“Were you glad you were born, Leon?”

“I’m so glad, because my existence brought me to you, Noel. I love you so much.”

“I love you, too, Leon. Forever and ever. When I die, I want you to find someone else.”

“There will be no one else for me but you, Noel. I’ve come to accept this. Maybe, when you and Leona are gone, I’ll go back to Pleasure Incorporated and have them decommission me. I’ll go back to my father… But until then, we have so much time together, and I’m not going to waste a single moment of it. I want to take Leona to Disneyland, Noel.”

“Oh my God, she would love that so much, Leon.”

 And even though we’re in the water, Leon hums “Deck the Halls” to me, and I fall asleep in his loving, protective arms.

THE END