chapter 5

(lime warning <3)

 You closed your eyes, not willing to assert anymore. The conversation got you thinking. Something about him had you strangely drawn to him.

But you pushed down these feelings, instead focusing on your main goal, which was to be distracting him. The thing was, you had no idea how to go about it. Your instincts told you to run from him and start a chase game, which would kill some time, but another part of you didn't want that at all.

When you opened your eyes again, you saw him gazing back at you. The way he looked at you... gave you butterflies. Your mind raced as you noticed this feeling.

His other hand took his mask, which was lying atop his head, and tossed it to the side. It landed in the dirt. He then brushed a few pieces of your hair away from your face, which made your heart pound inside your chest.

He let go of your hand and pulled you closer by your waist. Flustered by the sudden close proximity, your breath hitched and you saw his eyes looking down at yours, before his gaze slowly wandered further down your body.

His head moves down, and you felt his warm breath on your ear.

"Don't fight it, sweetheart..." Infinite says quietly into your ear, with an overwhelming sinistral tone. You rested your chin atop his shoulder, and you felt his hand... feel you up.

His other hand held the back of your head tightly, your pink hair entangled around his fingers. His fingers traced its way from your waist to your hips, feeling the curve.

Your arms wrapped around him, to his back. You were so stunned by his actions that you just let him do it. You didn't fight back, or tell him to stop, you just surrendered to the moment. It felt so satisfying to feel his touch on your body and the warmth of his embrace.

Your heart raced and your face heated as he seduced you.

His hand grabbed onto the side of your hip, before letting go and brushing up to just below your breast. Your skin tingled in response to his touch, making you shiver.

His breathing in your ear became faster and deeper.

His hand stopped just below your breast for a few moments before quickly and harshly grabbing it, and cupping it in his hand. Your eyes fluttered up and your cheeks went bright red in arousal and excitement.

You leaned into his touch, longing for more.

He began caressing your tender breast over your tank top, which made you bite down on your bottom lip. His touch was driving you crazy, even making you feel weak and dizzy. You were so overwhelmed by emotions and feelings, making you lightheaded.

Your eyes took in your surroundings. It was just after dusk, and the sun had set a few minutes before. The day was unpleasant, but the night was gratifying. The air lied still, and the clouds had gone, revealing a beautiful gradient of midnight blue and deep marmalade orange, with pink streaks throughout the horizon. The moon shone bright above you casting a faint glow on infinite's back. His phantom ruby shone a hue of ruby red on his chest.

In such a short frame of time, he made you desperate for his touch.. Although you were both kneeling, you legs shook and you felt as if you could fall over.

Infinite leaned back, and looked down at you. You looked up at his face, his eyes were filled with desire and pleasure. His breath was sharp and rough, making his chest rise and fall quickly. His cheeks had a slight glow of red.

His hands moved to hold a firm grip on your upper arms, before slowly leaning you back into the ground, pinning you down. His body hovered over yours, and you could feel the heat radiating off his body.