Trains

The moon did it's job, setting the scenery to sleep.
Winds mildly pushed the plain's grass with an easy shove.
The night sky gleamed and shined with a starry ceiling, but upon closer observance could be seen an object moving toward the planet.
In the void of space, was spotted a pod of alien ethnicity. It rushed toward earth with no signs of slowing. The planet proved stronger than the pod-like creation as pieces of metal debris began to free themselves from it. It's speed began to rise causing flames to engulf it as a whole.
From a household below woke a child, pre-school aged. His parents had the night to themselves so a babysitter occupied his company. The young lady forced him to bed for time with a friend she had called over. The little boy placed a tooth under his bed in hopes the fairy tale would come true. Readying himself for bed, he turned once more facing the only window in his room. He focused on the stars wishing for the tooth fairy, while pulling his cover over his shoulder. His eyes wondered to every star visible until he looked upon one that seemed to make its way closer.

He arose from his bed placing a hand on the window yelling the babysitters name

"AMMMYYYY"
he shouted
The boy yelled twice more, until she replied with a "GO TO SLEEP!!"
It continued, now passing through the moonlit clouds. A rumble mimicking that of a tremor quaked the house.
The babysitter and boy fell to the ground in fear as the object vibrated across the land, movement didn't happen from the 2 until everything calmed. The small boy ran toward the window located downstairs on the right side of the living room. He stared at the trail as the object skipped along the hillsides out of view.

About a mile away the pod finally crashed into an abandoned small house; planks, dirt, bricks and other objects that made a house flew into the air

Sounds of clinks & clangs began, the metal began shifting and moving about under the destroyed fixture.
A fist exited the crater slamming into the surface above. A low growl of words spoke from it.
"Lord Megatron..."
The burly voice spoke. The figure finally pulled himself from the crater, his chassis and other sections around beginning to lock into place, creating a metal body, it was a Decepticon.
The metal being finally stood with all of his bod now locked, finishing the sentence he once started.
".... Astrotrain... Mobilized."
A drone then shot into the sky from the giant beast's arm.
The probe sat just above the clouds keeping out of sight, intel of anything mobile entered the head of Astrotrain. The Decepticon read texts, heard calls and was even in the process of opening all classified information until he focused on one specific call.
Transforming his cannon back into a hand, The camera zoomed into his ear, now showing where this specific call originated.