Birth of a "Mad Scientist"

The scene opened to a man in some sort of basement inspired lab working profusely on his latest findings. His glasses caught the glare of the light as his tools began trying to unscrew something. Upon this mysterious box's vicinity, every metal tool would bend.
The man- a middle aged scientist with brown hair, tall and sleek; he was known as Simon.

"HOW THE HELL!!"
He yelled slamming the tools upon the table.
"I've followed everything you've asked!!! I've stolen everything... even the Protocon Fabricator... When can I VIEW THE CONTENTS!!"
In anger the man then cleared his desk of all his papers and research responding to thin air.
"But I AM READY!! You promised me, if I started this, I would get increments of your technology, yet I have nothing... I'm done with this."
Seconds passed of silence, soon the doctor continued his anger rant as if someone accompanied him.
"One more job huh, yea I knew it... HEY LOOK I HAVE A LIFE TOO... I'm a renowned scientist for Christ sake."
Silence again dawned within the scene followed by a spazz of words from the doctor yet again.
"Fine.... FINE.... FINE... what's next..."
He spoke sliding back toward his desk, hands laying on each side of the box. Minutes passed but not after he stood turning to his basement's doorway upstairs.
"....What is happening to you?"
A woman stood within the doorway with worried tears slowly marching down her cheek.
Her expression of worry and shock due to watching her husband rant for the last 10-minutes to himself.
"WHO ARE YOU!?!? AND WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!!!!"
She yelled stopping him from his rushed exit.
"You need to move now Alicia, move now.."
He spoke trying for the stairs again.
"No... not this time... you've been to yourself for months.. you've stolen... you've been detained twice by police for it.... and you're always TALKING TO THAT DAMN BOX!!!WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU!?!?"
She viewed the Cybertronian box within his arms, pointing toward it; ultimately grabbing for it.
"NOOO ALICIA!!"
He barked, truly scaring her. Her face broke from sadness to disappointment, tears now only puddles in her eyes. She truly lost him.
"Simon..."
Alicia whispered.

"MOOOOMM, the police are here again!!"A teenage feminine voice resonated from upstairs indicating a child between the two

A teenage feminine voice resonated from upstairs indicating a child between the two.
"What..."
Alicia ran up the stairs, with Simon following closely; Cybertronian box in hand.
The couple ran to the living room, where the window was big enough to view all of the front lawn.
The night's darkness, vivid. The curtains blurred the many cop cars sitting within the street in front of the home allowing only the sporadic blue and red lights within the home.
"SIMON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW!?!?"
Alicia yelled grabbing their daughter close to her side. Police cars accompanied by a helicopter continued pouring in as the moments continued.
"EXIT THE HOUSE NOW, WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED."
The officer yelled through his com.
Many neighbors had flocked to their lawns to watch this scene unfold, and being as this neighborhood usually stood incident free; this was a scene to view.
"EXIT NOW"
The police yelled yet again.