Earth's Mightest Hero

"Ok class, today is a great day for randomness......"
The camera unhides the visual by panning from behind a traditional classroom chalkboard, accompanied by a smart board on the wall behind. The setting a small sized auditorium, the typical college classroom with ascending desks that housed the professor on a base floor.
The professor pulled his buttoned up shirt out of his pants in relief, speaking all in the same.
"This will determine whether you guys have a.... BIG... project on your break.."
A male student within the crowd slouched from the announcement.

"Ohh no Mark, you've had it easy... don't you show no -tude.. Dennis The Menace... you are on a thin line this semester, this would only help you if I were to actually give it and you were to actually do it."
the professor exclaimed with a finger up in humor.
"Now........ If  F(x) = 5-2x, then F-1(-3) =?,
Cmon, cmon, someone in here is a genius.." The instructor added.
Only about 25% of the class had raised hands.
" Cmon, someone be a genius for all of us!! "
Said the professor again.
" Rock, Paper, Scissors... Tessa.... yes, Tessa be the Einstein for us all!!" He added
Tessa Yeager sat up within her seat surprised she was selected to bare such pressure, if answered wrong the class would be going into Christmas break with a project due when they returned; the perfect spoiler.
She cleared her throat calmly letting out a
"Yes Mr. Witwicky, uhmm the answer is.......... 3"
"WRONG!!!!!!" Sam yelled.
Tessa's expression was sort of disappointed, yet confused due to her knowing the answer was correct.

The class sighed with despair only to be relieved.
"Wrong of me to say you have a project this break... Good job Tessa."
Sam added
The bell for the final class of the day rung at that precise moment causing majority of the class room to rise, making their way to the nearest exit.
"REMEMBER, Study!! Study!! Pop Quiz when you all return!!! Study!!, Study for the money,, No Sacrifice No Victory!!" Sam insisted on getting louder to alert the students while they began the constant chattering to the door.
As the class funneled into the one exit, Tessa stayed behind for more personal time with the professor.
"Professor....." She went to speak but was immediately cut off by Sam.
"No Professor, no Professor, Do I look like a professor, do I look like the 40-year old virgin... No, I'd like to let you know I'm thriving at this age I am, Mary Kate..  so don't insult me with..." Tessa interrupted him shortly after.
"MR. WITWICKY!!!....." She yelled calming him down
"Okay............Okay, what did you need Tessa?" Sam now asked calmly.
"On the report on Algorithm last week, I was given a B+..... and I really really need an A! My Aunt said if I bring home 3 A's this semester, she'll help me with buying a car... i have so far 2 A's and half of the money.. and this B is making my dream...... pop, so Mr. Witwicky can you please help me!! I'll do extra credit work on the break, anything!! Please!" Tessa pleaded
Sam starred upon the fragile young adult as he too had a similar memory. Scratching his head and lazily misplacing a hand on his desk, he knocked over a pile of papers, in the midst of it all was a picture of Sam and a yellow car, it seemed to be years old.
"Sorry......but yes... I'll help you out, but your next paper better make Einstein roll in his grave!" Sam spoke.
Tessa became overwhelmed with joy but couldn't help but feel more excitement due to the picture she spotted on Sam's desk.

"Nice car Mr

"Nice car Mr. Witwicky... why don't you drive that on campus...." Tessa asked Sam.
He could only stare at the picture before finally speaking seconds later.
"I did when I was in college....it didn't work out..."
Sam spoke having flashbacks of when Bumblebee first transformed into his signature line of Chevy Camero.

Daydreaming of past memories Sam temporarily forgot what he was talking about, rambling on about important things

"Wish he'd come back..." he continued.
"Come back?" Tessa added slightly shocked
It was at that moment when she noticed the Autobot symbol on the Camero and was then able to put Optimus' stories together, fitting Sam within the blanks.
"Is that an autobot symbol!?! Is that a bee!?!...." Tessa said in excitement.
"Bee, wait... how do you know that name?...
You know what, never mind, the symbol is a fake...it's a fake, a sticker, EBay, Craigslist, Amazon sells them... fake.. debunked.. see you after break Tessa.." Sam added, now frantically rising, guiding her with a hand to the exit.
"Fate only calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.." Tessa left off with.
Sam sat in deep thought hearing her words in Optimus' tone.
"Here's your "A", ill see you after Christmas, bye Tessa" Sam finished now closing his classroom door.
He marched back over to his desk, viewing the old picture of him & Bumblebee, lifting it closer to his eyes with a faint smile.