Life, Dreams & Reality

The night's darkness strong throughout this master bedroom, completed with 2 exceptionally long dressers and a queen sized bed. In the bed a twisting and turning Sam, something within his sleep was bothering.
The camera dropped downward as if it were to enter his brain only to skip to another scene.
The scene faded In,  running Sam through his many feats against the Decepticons & the 4 year coma he went into because of it.
In the midst of it all, he witnessed a planet in which he considered to be Cybertron; the transformers home.
A flash of a another planet filled Sam's mind for a single second only to be replaced by Cybertron's battle scarred scenery with 2 transformers battling upon it's metallic metal plain, leaving scars of their own.

"There can only be one of us!!"One of the robots yelled to the other, attacking all in the same

One of the robots yelled to the other, attacking all in the same. Sam's dream further placed him closer under the action, putting the battling Cybertronians within stomping distance of the human.
"Woooooooooooaaaaahhhhh"
Sam yelled as he rolled out of the way.
Rolling helped Sam twice until one of the robots took to projectiles. The explosion sent Sam and the remaining robot flying into a building front with Sam ending up feet from the massive machine. This gave Sam the chance to finally view the robot's face in hopes of identification. To Sam's surprise, it was a very battle beaten Optimus Prime, one eye hung loose while one arm dangled by a wire within the Autobot.
"OPTIMUS!!!"
Sam yelled trying to instill hope within the drained Prime.
"Get up!! No, not this time prime.... I will not let you die again!!"
The human continued trying to lift the Autobot Leader's large finger.
"Worry not boy, his fate is sealed... as will your planet's..... soon enough"
A sinister mechanical voice similar to the Autobot leader's exit the flames from whence they came. The eastern flames caught both heroes attention with prime letting out a "Sam, you must run!!"
Optimus's core was fading, it was known through the powerless tone heard and Autobot's iris flashing in and out.
From the wall of fire exited the robot finally, build was the exact same as Optimus', bulkier in certain areas like the shoulders and thighs with a hue of purple similar to one the Baltimore Ravens signature colors.
Everything was beginning to become blurry including the enemy bot's face, prolonging his identity.
The dream began to pull Sam away from the action until both robotic beings became shadowy figures. Still the gesture still recognizable with a bullet being shot into Optimus' cranium. Sam screamed as the dream faded him into darkness, ultimately waking him up with the same reaction.
"Noooooo, noooo, nooooooo"
Sam yelled gripping his covers. His room empty, so the yelling seem to have resonated only in his room.
"It was just a dream, only a dream..."
The man finally sat up within his bed, draping his feet along the side.
His hand rubbing his head as he tried to distinguish his dream from reality. This occurrence had to have been more than a dream due to slight scratches and things upon Sam's torso; the exact damages given within the false reality.
Sam walked into his kitchen trying with all his might to remember the killer robot, but the more he tried the blurrier the robot became.