Departure, The End Pt. 1

1 Month Later

     Multiple Hummers dart into the dark scene, heading toward the facility housing a massive rocket on its side.

The facility could only be made out due to the lighting placed about the building in various symmetrical places; the dark was relentless

The facility could only be made out due to the lighting placed about the building in various symmetrical places; the dark was relentless. Amongst the convoy of cars were familiar vehicles to those who knew the Autobots. A descending ramp within the road lead the multiple cars into the underground building of NASA. The blue & red Western Star 18 Wheeler that was Optimus Prime entered the underground bunker 1st making an immediate right, his Autobots followed closely behind. The military personnel continued forward parking beside one another. Lennox & Epps exited one of the many Humvee meeting with an retired Simmons who exited another.

"Lennox, Epps, long time no talkie!" Simmons spoke as he walked toward the familiar soldiers with open arms.
"It seems like we only talk when something bad is about to happen...." Epps replied looking around NASA's new transformer-proof bunker.
Optimus finally paused movement, his chassis and other mechanical pieces began to shift and transform.
The, around 14ft Western Star tractor transformed into the 28ft tall Autobot leader known as Optimus Prime.

His other comrades began to transform as well as the camera slide below them all showcasing each of their unique transformations

Optimus walked to the furthest back wall behind the humans.
"I will see through this journey with my own eyes. I've called in other AutobotsI will need my best at my side..
Lennox, I'm trusting you and your people..."
Optimus finally broke the silence.
"You've got my word, Optimus.."
Lennox replied.
"We'll keep our word..."
Epps added demandingly.
Optimus waved his team over speaking all in the same.
"I've gathered the remaining Autobots from hiding, I'm afraid there wasn't many of us left......"
The few surviving Autobots slouched in sadness.
"I wish we did more man..."
Epps added holding his chin.
"You did what you could... As for now, I'll leave Drift, Crosshairs & Breakaway... my signal reached someone and they should be here tomorrow. Ill wait here to find out."
Optimus added watching the ceiling retract open broadcasting the night.
From the retracted ceiling entered Breakaway landing on a knee. A couple steps placed him beside Optimus who towered over him.
"Area secure, no signs of danger.."
Breakaway concluding lining up near the rest of the Autobots.
"It's seems as if Megatron is already planning something. I don't know how Astrotrain made it passed our sensors and it is confirmed to be him. We must act now, by staying steps ahead.
Patrol the cites, march through the jungles.... most importantly.. Protect this planet!"
Optimus lectured, ending the scene as the camera panned up into the stars above the retracted ceiling.

 Protect this planet!"Optimus lectured, ending the scene as the camera panned up into the stars above the retracted ceiling