00.2

"Do we need to do this?" Asked Thalia walking out of one of the rooms with her suit on "Yes now hush and lets go" Said Tony making Thalia roll her eyes and geo leaps leaving black dust behind her "I hate when she does that" Said Tony flying out of the building towards the fight in germany.

"Agent romanoff did you miss us?" Said Thalia as Tony starts playing music off the PA system in the jet Thalia then appears behind loki, Tony flies in blasting Loki and land on the ground making Thalia laugh as Loki falls "Make your move reindeer Games" Said Tony Thaila walks up next to Tony "I wonder if santa knows he's missing" Said Thaila sarcastically.

Steve then walks up standing next to thaila who raises an eyebrow at him, Lokie raises his hands in surrender making Tony put all his Weapons away "good move" said Tony "Mr.Stark, Ms.star-Walker" Said Steve "Captain" Said Tony and Thalia, The three then put loki in the jet flying out of Germany.

"Natasha my favorite S.H.I.E.L.D agent" Said Thalia walking up to Natasha with a smirk "I can tell your lying" Said Natasha Thalia shrugs and walks away from her towards her Tony, Steve, and Loki "So question what's with the reindeer hat like is that your favorite animal something oor was it to make people intimidated because it didn't it only makes them think you gonna be flying with santa and the other reindeer" Said/ asked Thalia.

Steve raises a eyebrow at her unseriesnes "Thalia leave santa's reindeer alone" said Tony trying to be funny but it only made thaila roll her eyes "I was only asking a question"Thalia stated "I don't like it" Said Steve making Tony and Thalia look at him confused "What, rock of ages giving up so easily?" Tony asked "I don't remember it being that easy, this gy pack a wallop" Said steve making Thalia confused on what a wallop is.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow" Said Tony "Dad your old" Said Thalia making tony look and glare at her "Just the facts" Said Thalia again  " What's your thing rogers pilates?" Asked Thalia "What?" asked Steve not knowing what that is "It's like calisthenics, you might have missed a couple of things" Said Tony "You know doing time as a capsicle" Said Thalia completing her father's sentence.

Steve just stares at the two "You know furry didn't tell me he was calling you both in" said Steve "Yea there's a lot of things the pirate doesn't tell you" Said Thalia then thunder starts rumbling out of nowhere making Thalia jump back a bit bumping into steve making the two look at each other and look away quickly Loki looks around scared "What the matter?, are you scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked Loki but Thalia kinda felt it was directed at her two which made her glare at him and step back from him some more.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows" Said Loki something then lands on top of the jet making thalia jump back again "Man why do I always get brought into this shit" She says under her breath but steve heard her with his enhanced hearing and looks at her confused and slightly amused tony then puts on his helmet  and goes and opens the hatch making thalia's eyes go wide"What are you doing?" Asked Steve then a made with long blonde hair lands and a hammer with weird armer and a cap land on the hatch "What in the shakespeare" Thalia thought.

The blonde man then walks up the tony and wacks him with his hammer making tony fall back after that he goes up to loki and picks him up by the throat and walks towards the hatch spinning his hammer and flying up into the air "What the fu-"Thalia starts until her father cut her off saying "now there's that guy" "Another asgarden?" Natasha asked.

"That guys a friendly?" Asked steve "Doesn't matter if he frees Loki or kills him, the tesseracts lost" Said Tony and walks towards the hatch "Stark we need a plan of attack" Says steve "I have a plan, Attack" Said Tony flying out of the jet steve then grabs a parashoot "I'd sit this one out, cap" said Natasha "I don't see how i can" Said steve "These guys come from legend, they're basically gods" said Natasha.

"There's only one god  ma'am and i'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" said steve before turning to Thalia holding his arm out for her to take so she can go down with him but she just shakes her head and geo leaps down leaving yet again only black dust behind "Well that's new" said steve before jumping out of the jet.

when thalia geo leaps in the middle of the woods looking around not seeing anyone until she sees something flying in her direction and geo leaps out of the way seeing the blonde man land on the ground as well as her father "Do not touch me again" Said the blonde man "Then don't take my stuff" Said Tony.

"You both have no idea what you dealing with" Said the blonde man "Uhh shakespeare in the park" Said thalia "Does mother know you wear-eth her drapes" said Tony "This is beyond you metal man and little girl" Said the blonde making Thalia look around confused on who he is calling little "Who is he calling little? I'll have you know jennifer Aniston I am 5"5" Said thalia but The blonde man and Tony ignore her "Loki will face Asgardian justice" Said the blonde man.

"He gives up the cube, he's all yours, until then, stay out of the way" Said tony "Tourist" said Thalia with a eye roll until The blonde man throws the hammer at Tony making her eyes go wide and look at the blonde man and create a energy ball in her hand throwing it at him making him fly back the blonde man looked at Thalia surprised by her power he didn't expect that much power from a small girl.

He then gets up holding out his hand making his hammer fly back into his hand, he starts to spin his hammer until tony Blasts him making him fall back, tony flies towards him kicking him into a tree making him fly backwards but Thalia geo leaps behind him energy blasting him in the back making him fly forward a bit landing on the ground dropping his hammer.

He then gets up and grabs his hammer raising it up in the air making lighting fly down onto the hammer, Thalia's eyes go wide in surprise, the blonde man then shots the electricity towards Tony "DAD!" Thalia yells about to run towards Tony until he blasts the blonde man again at full Power.

Tony and the blonde man then jump at each other flying up into the air away from Thalia who sighs "he knows I can't fly so why take the man that can also fly up into the air" She questions in her head and starts running through the woods until the two fly past her and land onto the ground making Thalia huff she then sees her father try to punch the blonde man but he has a hold on both of his arms crushing the metal.

Tony then give the guy a little blast to make him let go of him, He head butts the man but it does nothing the man headbutts making tony fall backwards "This is embarrassing" said Thalia before geo leaping front of the man catching him in surprise she then energy blasts with both hands making him fall backwards into a tree. the blonde man looks up at her and she smiles sarcastically at him "What never been beaten by a girl before?" Asked Thalia. 

The blonde man gets up and starts to charge at he but Tony tackles him before he could reach her, the fight between the two men was going on for a while, Thalia tried to find a way to help Tony but she couldn't blast the guy not without hitting her father in return "Hey!" Steve yell out making the three look at him and stop "That's enough!" He said with authority making Thalia scoff.

Steve then jumps from the broken tree he was on to the ground landing next to Thalia  "What took you so long rogers you missed all the fun" Said Thalia Steve looks at her and shakes his head "Are you alright?" he asks seeing a cut on her cheek "oh I'm fine but I don't think their egos are" Said Thalia about Tony and the blonde man.

   Steve just sighs and looks at Tony and the blonde man "Now I don't know what you plan on doing here" Steve started to say until the blonde man cut him off saying "I've come to put an end to Loki's schemes" "Then prove it put that hammer down" Said Steve "uh Yeah... no bad call he loves his hammer" Tony and Thalia said until the blonde man hit Tony with his hammer making him fly back "You want me to put the hammer down?!" The blonde man yells.

"I mean yeah that's what he said" Said Thalia sarcastically, The blonde man then flies up into the air about the hit Thalia with the hammer next until Steve stepped in front of her holding up his shield to stop the hammer from hitting her but when the hammer makes contact with the shield it makes a huge blast making The blonde fly backwards while Steve and Thalia were still standing. 

Tony and the blonde man get up and Steve and Thalia stand next to each other as the two walk towards them "Are we done here?" Asked Steve.