00.5

Steve and Thalia barge into the lab, Thalia slams the weapon onto the metal table "Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D uses the cube to make weapons sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me" Said Steve "Roger, we gathered everything related to the tesseract, this does not mean that we're making-" Furry starts to say until Tony cut him off saying "I'm sorry, Nick what were lying?" Said Tony.

Thalia crosses her arms looking at furry with a raised eyebrow "I was wrong, Director the world hasn't changed a bit" said Steve "Did you know about this?" Asked Bruce to Natasha "I wouldn't be surprised if she did, she's a spy they are known for keeping secrets" Said Thalia glaring at Natasha "You wanna think about removing yourselves from this environment Doctor, Thal" Said Natasha to Bruce and Thalia "I was calcutta, I was pretty well removed" Said Bruce "I wasn't even gonna come here I was forced last time I checked" Said Thalia walking closer to Natasha "Loki is manipulating both of you" Said Natasha.

"And you've been doing what, exactly?" Asked Thalia walking even closer to Natasha feeling anger wash over her out of nowhere "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you and Thalia didn't come here cause I asked her to" Said Natasha "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy, I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D is using the tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction" Said Bruce "Because of him" Said Furry pointing at Thor

"Me?" Asked Thor "Lat year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge that leveled a small town, we learned that not only are we not alone but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned" Said Furry "My people want nothing but peace with your planet" Said Thor "But your not the only people out there, Are you? and your not the only threat, the world's filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be controlled" said Furry looking at Thalia.

Steve noticed that he looked at Thalia and spoke up Asking "Like you controlled the cube?" "Your work with the tesseract is what drew Loki to it and all his allies it is a signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war" Said Thor "A higher form" Asked Steve and Thalia who look at each other after they say it "you forced our hand we had to come up with something" Said Furry "A nuclear deterrent because that always calm everything right down" Said thalia "Remind me how you and your father made your fortune, Ms.stark" Said Furry "I'm sure if her father still made weapons stark would be neck deep" Said Steve "Wait, wait, hold on how is this now about me and my daughter?" Asked Tony "I'm sorry isn't everything" Said Steve.

Thalia was just starting to get more upset as this conversation went on, She felt as if she was about to blow she could feel her powers becoming more uncontrollable as everything started to get more heated she was breathing hardly "I thought human were more evolved than this" Said Thor soon Furry and Thor now started arguing as Steve and Tony continued there argument which made Thalia only more upset NAtasha noticed she also saw Thalia's hands start to glow "Maybe you should step out Thal" Said Natasha "Will you stop trying to tell me what to do" Said Thalia "I really think you should go Thalia, I'm telling you as a friend" Said Natasha again.

which only made Thalia more angry she didn't know why though she normally wouldn't get angry from something this little she normally would throw a comment or two back but not this time, this time she's ready to explode "My friend yeah like you were my friend a whole year ago but in reality you were just meant to spy on me and my dad" said Thalia now in Natashas face the other were too busy arguing to notice that thalia's hands were full on glowing purple.

But Steve noticed when he took a little sideways glance towards her and saw her hands which made his eyes go wide and walks away from Tony mid argument grabbing Thalia by her arm softly that she couldn't even feel the touch and pull her to him "You need to calm down" He whispered in her ear not trying to drag attention to her.

"I can't" Thalia said truthfully "Then just listen to the sound of my voice and try" Whispered Steve even softer than before in her ear he slowly brought his hand down to her glowing one and when they touched the glowing stopped until Tony grabbed Steve shoulder pulling him away from Thalia going right back into the argument but yet Steves hand was still holding Thalia's neither of them even noticing it being busy in other thing like Steve arguing with Tony and Thalia trying to keep her powers in check.

but she started seeing something glowing in the corner of her eye glowing blue so she turned her head noticing that it was Loki's staff something came over her making it wanna grab it but when she tried to go to it something held her in place and that something was Steve rogers hand holding her still a thought came over her to pull her hand away from his and that it was disgusting but an overpowering thought made her keep her hand there because she felt safe, calm even but Thalia was pulled out of her thought by her father saying "why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?".

"you know damn well why back off!" Said Steve slapping Tony hand off his shoulder but yet still kept hold of Thalia's hand "Oh i'm starting to want you to make me" Said Tony "Yea big man in a suit of armor take that off what are?" Asked Steve walking around Tony still with Thalia's hand in his not even noticing Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" Said Tony now taking notice in His daughter and Steve holding hand and so does everyone else in the room "I know guys with none of that worth ten of you, I've seen the footage, the only thing you really fight for is yourself" Said Steve.

Thalia felt the need to object because she knows Tony fights for her safe as well but steve was already talking again "You're not the guy to make the sacrifice playto lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you" Said Steve "I think I would just cut the wire" Said Tony "Always a way out , you may not be a threat,but you better stop pretending to be a hero" Said Steve.

"Ahero like you?, you're a laboratory experiment, Rogers everything special about you came out of a bottle" Said Tony getting into Steves face, now Thalia was really trying to backup but still Steve would not let go of her hand so she couldn't go anywhere "Put on the suit let's go a few round" Said Steve "Oh yea cause that would be fun to watch" Said Thalia but Steve and Tony just ignored her.

Thor starts to laugh "You people are so petty and tiny" said Thor which only riled Thalia up again "Who are calling tiny bob the handyman i'll have you know I am 5"5 and that pretty much bigger than tiny" Said Thalia "yea, this is a team" said Bruce "Agent romanoff would you escort Dr.banner and Ms. Stark back to their" Furry started to say "Where you rented our room" Said Bruce "the cell was just incase" Furry started.

"Incase you needed to kill me or lock Thalia up but you can't I know, I tried" Said Bruce "I got low I didn't see an end so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out, so I moved on I focused on helping other people and I was good until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk, you wanna know my secret, Agent romanoff, you wanna know how I stay calm?" Said/Asked Bruce grabbing the Staff.

Steve pulls Thalia by her hand and puts her behind him while Natasha and furry put a hand on their guns "Dr.Banner, put down the scepter" Said Steve they all stand there quiet as Bruce hold the scepter but then the scanner goes off making bruce walk towards it "Sorry kids , you don't get to see my party trick after all" Said Bruce.

"you located the tesseract?" Asked Thor then everyone starts to speak over each other again making Thalai irritated and gaining a headache "Can you all shut up" said Thalia but yet no one heard her she was about to speak up again until a explosion went off making everyone fly back but in the process Steve rapps his arms around Thalia covering her from the glass and shielding her from the hard hit she would have taken from the ground.

A/n: Another Steve and Thalia moment they make me feel warm inside tell me how you guys liked this chapter nut until next time byeeeeee