00.9

As Thalia pulled up to steve apartment complex once she parked her car she geo leaped into steve apartment complex seeing it's dark making her furrow her eyebrows she starts to look around until she turns on the light in the living room only to see Nick fury sitting in the chair making her jump and shoot her power blast at him scared only missing him by an inch hitting steve wall leaving a burn mark.

"What the hell is wrong with you sitting in the dark like some damn serial killer" Said Thalia looking at him like he's crazy "I'm disappointed in you stark I thought you'd be a better shot" Said Nick "What they hell are you talking about?" Thalia questions Nick then point his thumb to the burnt mark on Steve's wall "oh shit" sighed out thalia as Nick turned the light off again and turned on the radio.

Thalia looked back at him looking at him confused until she heard some come through the window she put her body against the wall until that said person came around the corner only for it to be steve which had her let out a breath she didn't know she was holding "I don't remember giving you a key" Said Steve still not noticing Thalia standing right next to him.

"You really think I need one" Said Nick "My wife kicked me out" Said Nick Thalia surprised speaked up "Someone actually married you" walking out from the corner which made steve look at her confused on why she's here "didn't know you were married" Said Steve.

"A lot of things you don't know about me" Said Nick "Well we kinda found that out during new york" Said Thalia "I know nick that's the problem" Said Steve completely ignoring what Thalia said Steve then turns on the light to see nicks beat up face and a huge burn mark on the wall making him look at Thalia "In my defense his face scared the crap out of me but I'll pay for the repairs" Said Thalia with a little shrug steve just sighed this isn't the first time this has happened with thalia and it won't be the last.

As Steve was about to say something about nicks face furry hushed him and turned off the lamp light and then typed on his phone "Ears everywhere" making Thalia look around a bit "I'm sorry to have to do this to you both but i had no place else to crash" Said Furry typing on his phone again "SHIELD compromised" Thalia made a surprised face and then looked at steve who looked at her then they both looked back at nick.

"Who else knows about your wife?" Asked Thalia Fury typed in his phone "Just us three" then said "Just my friends" "Wait a minute we're friends?" Asked Thalia with a raised eyebrow Steve gave her a look that told her to be quiet "I'm just saying last I checked you were kind of my only friend just saying" Said Thalia Steve sighed "Is that what we are?" Asked Steve "That's up to you to" Said Fury "wel-" Thalia started until steve covered her mouth knowing what she was about to say to him.

Thalia didn't want any part of this because she was finally having a life for herself kind of which was why she was gonna tell fury they weren't friends hell she only came over because she thought something happened to Steve as thalia was thinking a gunshot went off hitting Fury in the back  making Thalia scream and steve cover Thalia with her body.

"Oh my god Nick" Said Thalia as she was about to walk over to furry three more shots came into his back making steve pull her back behind him once they stopped Steve pulled nick behind the kitchen counter with Thalai on his toe once they were behind the counter Steve was about to walk back until furry grabbed his arm handing him a flash drive "Keep her with you rogers she's the only one you can trust" Choked out fury making Steve and Thalia look at each other.

Some then breaks down Steve door making Thalia jump up and get into a fighting stance "Captain Rogers" Said Female voice coming back towards the two "I swear to god rogers if this is a one night stand you had I'm gonna kill you" Whispered Thalia knowing Steve could hear her and he did which he gave her a look because clearly it wasn't a one night stand.