00.8

"Well that's not really my problem" said Thalia Irritated "Your the one who told me to get her a dog" Said Tony dramatically through the phone "And you listened to me knowing damn well i've never dated anyone" said Thalia.

"Your a girl, I thought you would know" Said Tony "Well I'm not pepper potts and she's your girlfriend you should know what she likes" Said Thalia walking into the studio "Well you've known her long enough, I thought you could at least give me something" Said Tony.

"Look dad I'm at the studio I have to go So man up and deal with your own problems" Said Thalia hanging up before her father father could respond.

"Hey chris" Said Thalia walking up to well she wouldn't call him her friend but she would call him associate "Hey there's our super star, what do you got for us today" Said Chris with a smirk.

"I got a new song I wanna try" Said Thalia walking over to the room "Sure kid you got a beat to go with it" Said chris "Yea" Said Thalia throwing him a flash drive with a smirk he caught it going up to the sound bored plugging it in.

Thalia put on her head phones going up to the microphone with a smile she looks up at Chris and gives him a thumbs up to let him know shes ready, the beat then started to play, Thalia started to move to the beat a bit until it was time for her to sing.

"Where there is smoke, there is a fire burning my heart up if they only know, you're my desire he world would put an end to us I'll ride in the night, on the back of your bike Put my hand,

my hands to the sky, So fast we could fly, let's leave it behind, So alive, I ain't scared anymore, Hand and hand we run, hiding from the sun under your starlight, till the break of day my body should saty,

under your starlight, Under starlight Lets ride, fast light, tonight under starlight, so bright fast light, tonight, we're just too high sipping on something  it's stronger than us, people will try,

try to deny us, they never felt this type of love, I'll ride in the night, on the back of your bike put my hands, my hand to the sky so fast we could fly, let's leave it behind so alive, I ain't scared anymore hand and hand we run,

hiding from the sun under your starlight, till the break of day my body should stay, under your starlight, under starlight let's ride, fast light, tonight under starlight, so bright fast light, tonight running fast,

don't look back babe the past, out of the way running fast, don't look back babe, the past, out of our way hand and hand we run, hiding from the sun under your starlight,

till the break of day my body should stay, under your starlight, Under starlight let's ride,fast light, tonight under starlight, so bright, fast light, to night"  

As Thalia sung her song feeling memories of her and Steve which made her smile as she finished singing "Woah that song was nice girl wanna tell me what gave you or who gave you the inspiration for this song?" Asked Chris.

"No one gave me the inspiration chris it just came to me" Said Thalia packing up her stuff "Mhm" Said Chris with a raised eyebrow making Thalia roll her eyes "do you have it?" Asked Thalia.

Chris hand her the hard drive of the voice recording of the song "Thanks" Said Thalia walking out she noticed it was getting dark out and sighed and walked to her car as she was driving home she got a call.

"Hello?" Asked Thalia "Stark" Said Fury "Pirate what do you want"Said Thalia confused "Just get to rogers house now"Said Fury hanging up on her, Thalia sighs "what have you gotten yourself into now rogers" Thalia thought what could he had done they were just with each other two nights ago.

This is the song Thalia wrote about Steve I borrowed it from empire
A/n:Okay next chapter is where we start off with the actual movie until next time byeeee