00.6

A/n: So i'm going to skip over the battle of new york only because I don't really write fight scenes much and I also want to get into other thing while I'm at it because I want to get to the winter soldier storyline as well

"So it's really over" said Thallia putting on her sunglasses standing by her 2007 camaro "Yes it is" Said Natasha looking at the girl who smile at her "No hard feeling right" said Thalia, Natasha smiles back at the girl "no hard feelings but keep in touch though don't be a stranger" Said Natasha.

Thalia nods her head and walks over to her to thor and loki with the rest of the avengers thor nods goodbye to everyone but looks at Thalia and smiles he could see something bright in the young girl, he just couldn't explain it.

Thalia then goes to her father and give him a hug bye she found a place in new york she wanted to stay there she needed to find something for herself other then just being the brilliant dought of tony stark and the granddaughter of howard stark. she then shakes bruce's hand bye and she smirks.

"Remind me again how did you survive with him as your father" Said Clint thalia just shrugs and laughs and hugs clint goodbye, you see clint gave off this fatherly vibe Thalia had a feeling he most likely had kids but it wasn't her place to ask she then finally walked up to Steve but not before tripping on purpose of course making steve catch her.

"You gotta stop catching me rogers" Said Thalia smirking at him playfully "Then stop falling for me stark" Said Steve with a smile doing the most unexpected thing ever he hugged her, she stood there for awhile not really knowing why he hugged her but she then hugged him back around his waist once they pulled apart she put a kiss on his cheek "Keep in touch rogers" Said Thalia putting a piece of paper in his hand smiling walking away.

Steve opens the paper to see thalia's number making him smile and let out a small laugh he then watches her drive away in her 2007 camaro blasting Loveeeeeee song by rihanna and future making steve shake his head as he gets on his bike driving his bike to brooklyn he knew he would see Thalia Stark again just as she knew she would see Steven Rogers again.

a/n: I know this chapter is shorter than others and I know I didn't do the battle of new york but I really just wanted to get into the winter soldier and I also didn't want to write the battle of new york either but tell me how you guys like