00.7

Thalia was sitting in her living room concentrated on getting this song done but she was just stuck on one part and she couldn't figure out what to do so she sighed until she got a phone call, she grabbed her phone not checking to see who it is and answers it "Hello" Said Thalia irritated "Wow A little hostile don't you think" Said no one other then steve rogers through the phone.

"Sorry blondy but I was in the middle of something" Said Thalia holding the phone up to her ear "I can call you back later if you like" Said Steve nicely "No,no it's fine it just some stupid song I can't seem to finish" Said Thalia throwing the book to the other side of the couch "Wow something Thalia walker- stark can't do" Said Steve playfully "How many times do I have to tell you it's just stark and your not funny" Said Thalia with a eye roll.

"Sorry but I'm sure you can finish it you just need some inspiration lia" Said Steve making Thalia smile "You always know how to make a girl smile rogers" Said Thalia getting up going to her room "Only for you stark" Said steve making Thalia let out a little laugh.

Thalia and steve had kept in contact since the battle of new york which was two years ago and to say they've gotten close is a understatement she's showed him some of her music she's made that no one else has seen not even her father they even have movie nights, you see thalia is mostly not into stuff like that but it's different with steve she just didn't know why.

"So blondy what are doing up this late at night I would think you would be sleep by now" Said Thalia "I couldn't sleep so I decided to call and see what my favorite stark is doing" Said Steve "your totally up to something rogers spill" Said Thalia "Well come to your front door and see" Said Steve making thalia hang up and run to her front door and open it to see steve with a bag of chinese food which is her favorite.

She smiles at him making his heart speed up a little "You gonna let me in or are we gonna just stand out in the hallway" Said Steve thalia moved to the side as he walked in she then the shut her door so did you get it" Said Thalia with a excited tone "fried rice with orange chicken, your favorite" Said steve handing her her food with a smile but also finally taking a look in what she's wearing which was a oversized T-shirt with fluffy socks she also had a messy bun with a few of curls sticking out with her glasses on her face.

Steve just smiled at her while taking in her appearance "So what are we watching tonight?" Asked Steve "Hmmm how about star wars empire strikes back" Said Thalia "Sure" Said steve grabbing his food and walking over to the couch while Thalia went to go put the movie in once she was done with that she grabbed a blanket and went and sat next to steve.

"Steven grant Rogers I know you did not just take a bite of my food" Said Thalia with a playful glare to Steve who was trying not to laugh as he was chewing the big bite of food he took from thalia once he swallowed he saw Thalia song journal and grabbed it "So what song where you stuck one" Said Steve holding up the journal to thalia who took it from him "One that your not aloud to see" Said Thalia "Why not?" asked steve confused when he can normally read any of her other songs.

"Because it's not finished and you just can't see it" Said Thalia with a dumb excuse just not wanting Steve to know the song was about him steve just shrugs and turns back to the movie but not without giving Thalia a little glance who was staring at the TV he smiled at her and turned back to the Tv.

Once the movie was over the pair both had fell asleep without even noticing Thalia had her head on steve shoulder and Steve had his arm wrapped around Thalia protectivally

A/n: Whoo doesn't love a little Thalia and steve moment at the start of act two until next time loves byeeee