The day Hideo Sotomura knew it was all over

Warning Spoiler alerts for rdr2

'These past mount are terrible all from the ferry job we robbed Cornwall's train gained another deadly enemy. Laying low at Horseshoe overlook was okay but Pinkerton's manage to track us. Micah made a slaughter town at upper west Elizabeth.

Gang's morale was at lowest point then We decide to finger a blood feud between two family to play both of them, instead we used by both of them. Gray's Set us up at Rhodes they killed Sean in ambush.

Me, Micah and Bill made our way out we killed gray's sheriff. Sean just like a little annoying brother to me. Then little Jack kidnapped by Braithwaite's we killed every one of them. Burned their mansion to the ground we learned that Braithwaite woman gave Jack to some Italian guy named Angelo Bronte in Saint Dennis.

We Relocate our camp to outskirts of Saint Dennis Dutch wasn't well behaved again. He chased Angelo Bronte for money but we don't get many money neither. He planned Saint Dennis bank robbery but we got surrounded again by Pinkerton's. We manage to escape again. But we ended up worse place.

Guarma a Caribbean island there is only slaves and colonialist there. We allied a native guy he helped us to get a boat to return back to Lemoyne.

We helped him kill some industrialist. After returning to town we try to find a new camp place because last one also raided by the Pinkerton's Charles and I went to Roanoke ridge, a nasty Murfree country every ugly bastard is either cannibal or killer.

We found cave well it wasn't empty it was filled with Murfree brood. Charles and I manage to kill them, also rescued a poor girl from getting killed I drop her to home.

After that I'm about meet with Sadie in Saint Dennis to figure out how to bust john out of prison. Before I arrived to meeting point my lung failed I fall into street. Some random guy helped me to find a Doctor.

I barely even made there alive. Doc Said I got tuberculosis after leaving Outside of the Doctor's office like a different world I walked and think about my deeds. After arriving to end of the street I swore I saw a deer looked right at me and it just move awayed.

After meeting with Sadie We came up with a plan. End of the we manage to get John back he told me before he was get caught Dutch saw him don't do nothing. At that time John and I knew things was about to over.

Right now I'm on my horse Dutch, Micah and his scum's going back to beavery hollow. John got shoot and Dutch said "I tried." Them micah jumped and said "the patrol killed him. I don't know what is true anymore. There only thing I can do is save Jack and Abigail from this mess. I don't know how this is gonna end but this ends today.'

[The gang are riding away from the train robbery, they run into Tilly Jackson, ]

Tilly: They came and took Abigail. I saved Jack... we hid, but they took Abigail.

[informs them that Abigail has been captured.]

Hideo: Who did?

Tilly: Agent Milton and his men... took her to Van Horn... to be put on a boat and tried for murder.

Dutch: I am sorry to hear that.

Micah: We gotta let her go. John's a... well... sorry, son. Without John, she's just bait... got a bunch of money, Dutch. She's just a girl... they won't do nothing to her. But, me and the boys know... we need to keep riding on the one, Dutch... you know it... every man here knows it.

Hideo: So we just gonna let the boy be made an orphan?

Dutch: It-it ain't like that!

Hideo: What is it like?