resurrection at last week of peace

In cold room ANHS dormitory Sotomura Hideo's materialed out of nowhere. With heavy coughs, he felled of his bed.

"Aghh my chest is burning again." he clutched his chest with dry mouth, few seconds later his pain worned off and died. Sotomura's breathing has returned to normal. He try to look around, place where he was...

"Guess I'm  on a queue for hell right now." he murmured himself.

I hope John made it out to his family He looked around again, still confused about where he was. The room was cold and damp, with a musty smell that made his nose wrinkle. He could hear the sound of dripping water somewhere nearby.

"Where am I?" he whispered to himself. "How did I get here?"

He tried to stand up, but his legs were too weak. He fell back down on the bed, coughing again.

He closed his eyes and waited for the end. But nothing happen not some godly voice to question his sins. He get up from bed try to look where he was.

"What in the hell..." He began to realize where he was.

"Is this my old dorm room?" he never get to know his old life school . he don't even remember school itself. He just know he came from here. 

"Shiit" he ground as he try get some water. He walk to closes door assuming it was he walked while staggering. he opened it what he saw was made his dumbfounded him. he just stared what he see. he closed the door.

"Damm a built in wardrobe. It's been decades I seen this... actually I think there is one in the Braithwaite manor or was." He talked to himself. make his way to real bathroom he head to sink.

He drinked some water and washed his face then he opened his light next to sink. He was looking different the what he was before. He was looking older last he checked he was 15 at least before his arrival. Now he is looking more grown up he a light beard. like 3-5mm long. He can see clearly without glasses just like in wild west. 

'guess being outlaw for 20 years forces body to repair sight.' He humored himself remember how his sight get better in 3 years probably his body was getting stronger.

"Now what should you do." He asked his reflection." Poor fella, He lost everything all he had to do just burning in hell, well guess gods decide to play with him. before judgment."

Hideo Looked mirror more tensily

 "Not molly ,not Mrs. Grimshaw... Not even Colm hehehe..."He chuckled in disappointment.

He punched his own reflection and cracked the mirror

"You let him damn us all ,Dutch." His knuckle began to bleed. Hideo come to senses he grab the towel and wrap it around his hand.

"Alright that's that then." He quit bathroom  sit down in chair and start thinking.

"Soo after transported to another world and live there about 23 years. I died and come back to my own world. I'm wearing this clothes which is my dirty blue shirt and  and some pants. The one wear in that mountain. They are not in bad shape. guess I have to figure something out. I saw a spare school uniform in my closet. I can wear it for now. First shower then figuring out."

Hideo went to take a shower. It's been  23 years since he washed himself in a shower cabin. While he was taking of his clothes off, he found some scars in his skin. These are the all scars he had in the past. The most noticeable wound was on his chest towards his left shoulder. The was made by O'Driscoll Boys. After captured by them and gets shot, he had to self-surgied himself to stop infection.