Hell of a Night, Week and Month

SHARING THE SCORE

After leaving Ayanokouji and Horikita alone Sotomura arrived his room with 2 bag contains his loot after placing bag to ground he wait his companion. Couple minutes later his door knocked. He went to open it

"Welcome to my humble abode. I got fine living ignore the mess it's paradise." Sotomura greeted Ayanokouji Sotomura was looking like mess like he was doing some workout

"Yo" all just he said.

"Come in. I hope she did't waste your time." Sotomura

"No she just want to reach Class A" Said ayanokouji

"Well, Miss Ice Queen needs to work on her attitude towards others. If she doesn't end up in Class Z, that's her problem and I don't want to get involved. So, what should we do now? Should we start sharing, or do you want to eat or drink something?" Sotomura suggested.

"I'm up for anything, but I definitely won't say no to a drink or two."

"What about this? I've been working on the fishing rod and I really made a mess. I need a quick shower. You can make use of the room resources and enjoy yourself here. I'll be out in less than 10 minutes." said Sotomura

"Sounds good here." replied

"Okey, there is an exotic apple juice if you want. Or some food in fridge if you want to eat just enjoy" Sotomura said and left for shower.

Ayanokouji just left alone in main room he looked around. The room he in it almost empty as his. There is some differences like disassembled fishing rod.

Ayanokouji felt his throat dry. He went to shelf to get a mug to drink exotic apple juice. He picked the apple juice but right behind it there's another bottle. Same type of bottle and same drink. The he guessed.

'It seems there is an opened bottle, I guess I should continue from there.' Ayanokouji picked the bottle, this bottle is the same bottle as other one but there is different it's label was torn apart.

Ayanokouji poured himself a mug of Juice. He smelled and strong aroma. He remembered the note on other bottle (drink in one swoop for maximum paradise.) He Drink it in one sip. He was expecting an exotic apple aroma but what he found was different from it, right after he swallowed his throat began to burn like there was a fire inside. He wasn't expecting an apple juice. Hurt him that much.

'Did it went to my windpipe.' He thought. Slowly pain died out. And It felt good.

'Guess. This was meaning the exotic's meaning. Anddd It's not that bad. What if I go for a smaller sips.' Ayanokouji poured himself another one. The little he knows he wasn't drinking apple juice. It's something Sotomura hide for himself, something disguised as apple juice. It's none other than good old Scotch whiskey.

A QUITE TIME II

Sotomura quickly shower himself he don't want to make his guest wait. He quickly changed his clothes head to the main room.

"Oi ayanokouji I'm back." He announced. But there is no reply. "Ayanokouji?" he looked around but ayanokouji was there sitting on the ground but his back was turned. ' Is he slept?' Sotomura approached him slowly.

[Hic]

"What the hell Ayanokouji" Sotomura came next to ayanokouji looked him with dizzy and red face.

"Somomuwa" he said childish manner

Sotomura's eyes widened he saw empty bottle next to ayanokouji He smelled alcohol on him. He put together what he saw and came to conclusion. Ayanokouji drank all whiskey he had and poor kid was drunk.