Pool, Cafe Trap and Reveals.

Boys of Class 1-D were changing into their swimwear in their locker rooms.

"Sudou , you're pretty bold. Aren't you nervous being around other people.?" Ayanokouji  blurted out.

"In sports, you can't get flustered every time you have to change. If you act nervous you'll become it has the opposite effect you'll become center of attention" said Sudou.

Suddenly Locker door opened a Grumpy looking Sotomura were looked others. He greet other and went to his locker. He begins to change his clothes.

"All right I'm going ahead" Sudou left the room and Ayanokouji was following him when he about to exit he glimpsed to Sotomura's back It was muscular but It wasn't the muscles that caught his attention. It was the scars. Sotomura's body had many scars most of them were small faded away but one particular was more disturbing it was in his left upper chest it was size of apple. He knew that was not ordinary scars. Ayanokouji left locker without raise an attention. He joined the boys at pool.

"Whoa this school is something else! It's better than city pool." Ike cried out "What about the girls? Aren't they here yet?" Ike were sniffing air like a dog.

"They take a while to change, so they're probably not ready." Ayanokouji said

"Yeah Yeah just like grumpy guy who came late. I hope he is not flirting wih Kushida chan. Hey I wonder what happened if I just jumped into the girls locker room"Ike said

"They'd gang upon you, beat the crap out of you and file charges probably." Boys said.

"Don't give me such realist answer to ruin my fun" Ike was trembling

"If girls sense you staring at their swimsuit , they'll probably hate you"

"Come on , like there's a guy out there who wouldn't stare! Agh what am I gonna do if got a boner" Ike said in despair.

"If that's happens, I don't think girls notice any differences." A voice heard from pool door It was Sotomura he had a accent like foreigners boys were laughing to ike . His face was red.

"HEY SCREW YOU!" he shout him point him Sotomura didn't budge he made his was to seating area and just sit.

"Wow it's so big! It's so much bigger than the pool at my junior high school. " girls could be heard from outside.

"A-are they here!" Ike gets up and begin to check girls. He was try to find out which one of them has the larger breast. At first this task were given to another boy to observe girls at observation deck but no one were found and none of the boys want's to pass the pool for that. Task was blanck.

"Hasebe isn't here! What's going on Yamauchi!" Ike yelled his compatriot.

Yamauchi were watching girls to find Hasebe and Sakura.

"She's over there" Ike pointed out the observation deck

Hasebe and other girls were in observation deck Sakura was among them.

"what going on? How this is happen?" Ike slumped to the ground and buried his face in his hands shaken by the truth. Girls were outsmarted them.

"Aw, But I thought I'd get to see big tits! Big tits. I thought it was my chance" Ike wailed

"Gross" girls said in disgust.

" Ike don't be sad! Come on there are still many girls out there for us" Yamauchi try to encourage Ike

"Yeah that's right, you got the point. I can't let go now." Ike cried

"Broo!" Yamauchi and Ike clasping their hands together.