💙Movie Night Complications (GabexLui) + Rideouts🤎

Quick warning, this is mostly about the whole team - not js GabexLui

~Story Start~

Katana yawned on the couch, his eyes etched onto the TV. 

"If you keep staring at the TV like that, you'll lose your vision!" Gabe shouted from the kitchen. 

"Could you really go blind?" Kyo asked. 

"No dingus, but it affects your eyesight," Shinki said. The Rideout team were all hanging out in Gabe's apartment. Except Lui of course. 

"That show is so boring!!" Kyo whined while plopping on the couch with his teammate. "Play something else," 

"Like what? Mickey Mouse?" Katana teased. 

"Don't be rude to Kyo," Gabe, again, shouted from the kitchen. 

"How's dinner going?" Shinki asked. 

"Fine, better if I wasn't yelling at people," Gou replied, yelling the last part. 

"You're the one yelling!!" Katana yelled back, earning a sigh from his captain. 

"Why are you all yelling?" A surprising voice spoke. They turned their heads to see Lui standing at the door. The door was wide open, and Lui had a key in his hand. 

"Since when did you have a key to my room?" Gabe asked. 

"Since I took it," Lui replied. He placed the key on a counter and snatched the remote. "And tonight's movie night, so I don't know what these guys are doing here," 

"Tonight's not movie night," Gabe said. 

"Uh, yeah it is!" Lui shouted angrily. "C'mon Gabe, we've been doing this since we were 7! Every other Friday of the month is movie night," The maroon-haired boy thought it over in his head, but then nodded his head in realization. 

"Sorry Lu, I forgot," 

"No shit," 

"But can't the team join us this one time?" 

"No! This is like a ritual-"

"A ritual?" Gabe raised his eyebrow. 

"Yes!" Lui shouted at him, his voice rising to a high pitch. "It's like a...sacred ritual. It's always just you and me," 

"What about our moms?" 

"That doesn't count!" Lui continued to yell, his voice getting more high-pitched. 

Gabe leaned over to Shinki and half-whispered, "You see, when he's truly frustrated his voice gets all high pitch," 

"My voice does not get high-pitched!" Lui yells, his voice as high-pitched as possible. The whole team cracks up laughing, causing Lui's face to flush pink. 

"If there's one person who can embarrass Lui, it's Gabe," Kyo told Katana. 

"Are we doing movie night or not?" Lui asked, his voice a tad bit deeper. 

"We are. We'll watch a movie and eat popcorn, which Kyo made, and then we'll have dinner. And yes Lui, you can stay over tonight," The captain smiled at his childhood friend. 

"Whatever," Lui scoffed, though he was happy. 

"Are we watching or arguing?" Kyo questions. 

"Depends, are you still talking or are we watching?" Lui snapped. 

"Keep the attitude on the low," Gabe softly hit Lui on his arm. 

"Can we just watch the damn movie?!" Lui continued to yell. To shut him up, Gabe placed his arm around Lui's shoulder and pulled him into a snuggle. The White Tyrant's face looked like a tomato as he attempted to squirm out, but Gabe had a tight hold. As much as he enjoys the touch he's being given, the boy has too much pride. 

They end up watching Frozen (For Kyo) and wow was it funny. 

"Why is Elsa singing while slamming a door?! She doesn't need to have that much sass!!" Lui yelled at the TV. 

"You have that much sass," The entire team says. 

"No, I don't," Lui pouts. 

Or even when Han betrays Anna, Lui's mouth hangs open (Along with Kyo's) 

"Have you never watched Frozen?" Katana asked Lui. 

"I have, but it still gets me every time!!" He shouts, pointing at the TV. 

"Why did he do that??!!!" Kyo joined him. 

And finally, when Elsa melts Anna by hugging her...

"HOW THE FUCK DID THAT WORK?!" Lui screamed. He jumped up on the couch and stared at the TV in confusion. 

"She found a way to melt her ice," Gabe tried to explain. 

"Oh Yeah! When her fucking kingdom is suffering because of her, she gives up and goes into an emo phase, and then the second her sister freezes, it's tears of magic????!!!!" 

"Yep," The whole team replied, not really hearing what Lui said. 

"I-uh-what?!" His mind raced with confusion. 

"How about you sit down and watch something else," Gabe suggested, to which Lui agreed. 

"What about 'Cannibal Ferox'?" Lui asked. 

"Is it like your job to pick the weirdest and most inappropriate movies?" 

"Yeah, pretty much, so are we going to watch it?" 

"NO!" Everyone yelled at him. 

"What about Mickey Mouse?" Kyo suggested, earning a groan from everyone. 

"Oh come on!" The youngest member whined. 

~Story End~

Word Count: 785