❤️Surprise!! 🕯️(ShuxLui)💙

Thanks Meowpaw230 for the requestttt

~Story Start~

"Clash, bang, boom!" Valt yelled jumping up and down in his chair. "And then!!" He gasped dramatically. "Luinor was shattered in pieces...along with Lui's heart," Valt lowered his head as his hands covered his chest. "And that, friends, is how Shu broke Lui's heart!!" Valt smiled widely, regaining his normal posture. 

"Dude!" Honcho nudged him, pushing him slightly. For a remembrance party of all they have come through, and as a celebration of where they are now, the original Beygoma Bey Club all met up in Spain at a nice cafe. Valt wobbled out of his chair but grabbed onto the rims, and fixed himself up. 

"It's alright," Shu mumbled, his chin resting on his hand, his elbow on the table. Crimson eyes gazed at the lush park, filled with little kids with huge dreams of becoming bladers. They screamed, yelped, cheered, and cried, all in the name of Beyblade. 

"It wasn't your fault," Daigo comforts him, his hand on his shoulder. "You weren't you then," 

"But I was....same body and shit, and now Lui hates me," Shu grumbled, shaking off Daigo's hand. Everyone was surprised, no one really came to check up on Shu after it all went down, and he went back to normal, but seeing Shu cuss was rare...especially in front of Valt. Of course, Shu now knows the pervert Valt is, especially for Free De La Hoya, but he still never cussed in front of Valt purposefully. 

"Sorry dude," Valt said, his face darkening as he looked down.

"It's alright Valt, it was a big thing that happened, I destroyed the big bad tyrant," Shu forced a laugh. "And now..." His mind started to trail off. 

"And now?" Honcho asks.

"And now, I'm gonna make it up to him...with a surprise dinner, and hugs and kisses, and I'll be on my knees begging for forgiveness if I have to," Shu said, leaning back in his chair, his brows narrowed.

"Going a little extreme, don't you think?" Honcho asks, slurping on his Icee. Out of all the fancy teas, and different types of Coffee, Honcho and Valt picked Icee's. 

"For Lui? Do you even know how hard it is to get him to forgive? I mean, I love the guy, but he's got some serious forgiveness and apologizing issues...not that he has to apologize, I mean, maybe the best way for me to apologize is to leave and take away all his trauma and-"

"STOP!" Valt screamed, slamming his hands on the table, but immediately whimpered and looked at them with sore eyes. Dark doe eyes stared watery at his fist, as Shu took it in his palm to examine. 

"It's a little red," Shu says, stating the obvious. "Just put some ice on it when you get home, you should be ok," He sighed, and leaned back in his chair, his mind racing back to Lui. 

"Ok then, so surprise dinner it is?" Daigo asks.

"Yes, surprise dinner it is...and if he still hates me, I'll run away and never look back, knowing that it was the best," Shu sighs, closing his eyes. 

"Jeez dude, no need to be so dramatic," Honcho told the albino, he tried to rest his hand on Shu's shoulder but remembered what happened with Daigo. 

"I best me on my way," Shu blurted, getting out of his chair. 

"What about the bill?" Valt asks. Bitch, I run a whole fucking business, how tf do you expect me to pay for the bill?!?!  I don't get paid till next week!!, Shu thought to himself but shook it off and put some money on the table. 

"Will that be enough?" He asks, they all nod while Daigo tries to convince Shu that they don't need the money and that he can pay. 

And off he went, the Albino treaded slowly back to his apartment, not in any hurry to reach what may be the end of Shui. 

Plates clashed on the tables as he threw new mats on. Setting the table, he added dimming lights, searching through Lui's hoarded candles to find his favorite one, AND making Lui's favorite dish, Mac'ncheese. 

At last, the hard work was done, and he put the fancy-looking Mac'ncheese in the bowls and waited. He didn't wait long before he knew it, a loud knock at the door almost sent him stumbling off his seat. He rushed to the door, but skidded before it, his head pumping out of his chest as his hand reached out. The rumination started to flood his mind, and his eyes started to get blurry when he heard another knock. 

"Shu?" A soft voice called out, the stress and fear seemed to whither away at the soft tone Lui always used with him. 

"Uh...coming," He yelled, though he was at the door, he prayed Lui didn't notice that. He opened the door slowly, scared that if he opened it too quickly, all the fears would come back. Thankfully, it wasn't fear, it was butterflies. 

Soft flames, blue like an ocean, with tinted whites like the waves that passed through it, were all idealized on the head of one handsome guy. His eyes, soft like a lilac flower, doe violet, calm and loving. His usual white boa hung around his neck, and boy did it look comfy. 

"Can I come in?" Lui asks. "My apartment," he added with a chuckle. Shu immediately burned up as he moved out of the way, every bone in his body stiff. "Shu..." He gasped slightly, looking around the room. With closed eyes, he smelled his favorite candle, and his favorite food. "What's this for?" 

"An apology," Shug gulped, taking Lui's training bags, and putting them aside. He led his boyfriend to the table, his foot tapping when they sat down. 

"For...Luinor?" Lui guessed, already starting. 

"Yes, for Luinor...Look, Lui, I am so sorry, and-" An abrupt hand stopped Shu. 

"And you weren't you," Lui responded, filling Shu's plate. "Yes, I was upset, and I'll be honest with you, I even cried, but for a moment it was happy tears," He explained, his smile soft. "Losing for the first time, well besides De La Hoya, but that doesn't count," He chuckled. "Losing for the first time, it gave me a new perspective on blading. I no longer see it as this 'win-lose' kind of game. I see it as a spark of joy, a place where dreams come from...Shu, if anything, I'm happy you broke Luinor, because it changed everything for me," Lui said, he then gulped down a butt-load of Mac'ncheese. Shu sighed as he bent his head over, laughing overcoming him. 

"And here I thought I would have to run away so I didn't cause you more trauma," He cracked up, thinking about it. 

"What?" Lui also began to laugh. "God, Shu, you're so overdramatic, and I fucking love it," He scooted his chair closer to Shu's as they ate hand in hand, laughing and talking. 

~The End~

Random Beyblade Oneshots and scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें