🧡 Exhaustion (RantaroxWakiya) 💜

Ok! So, this is my first Rantora x Wakiya story, so bear with me on this one. Their personalities may be a little off, but I'll try my best!

Thank you isabelles_boss for the request <33

~Story Start~ 

Dark shadows, hooting owls, hollow trees, dusty winds, Rantaro may be scared of Unicorns, but he's more scared of falling behind. A loud grunt escaped his chap lips as he launched his bey. The string of the launcher sprung in the air, only a slight grasp holding it back. The blonde's breath panted heavily as his sweat-drenched the floor. His clunch on his launcher tightened as his eyes started to become blurry. 

"N-no..." He muttered hazily, "I-I have to keep going..." Brown eyes squinted as even the moon seemed too bright. Tight hands grasped onto the edge of the Bey stadium, leaning all body weight on the weak muscles. "I have to," Tears started to form in his eyes when he tried to bend down and pick his Bey up. His legs folded, and he dropped to the ground, his strength draining as he tried to stand back up. "Roktavor..." He sighed, his eyes squinting immensely, trying to block out the blurriness, but the blurr of his orange bey was out of reach. "No..." Rantaro muttered, his eyes coming to a close, and his body falling. With a loud thump, he was out. 

Meanwhile...

"I'm going for a jog," Wakiya screams to Hoji, who was upstairs. He stretched his arm to the side, his other hand wrapped around it and a purple headband holding his racing thoughts together. There was no response, but the long-ass hair, like fucking Rapunzel boy shrugged and made his way out the door. He ran for a while, his jog an even pace. At one point, he even let his hands extend out as the cold breeze ran past them. "woooh," The blonde stopped to take a sip of water. He bent over, his hands on his knees as he breathed heavily. He walked a bit until he stumbled on the local Bey stadium...and a dumb-ass lying on the floor. "Rantaro?" Wakiya yells, dropping his water and running to him. "Baka!" Wakiya screamed in his ear, but there was no response. With a skip of a heartbeat, he bent his head down and checked his heart, which was luckily beating just fine. "Ugh!" Wakiya groaned, picking up the younger (??) boy. "Dumbass," He muttered and walked back home. 

Dumping the short-haired blonde on the bed, he couldn't help but let his lips curve as the boy snored softly. 

"Idiot," Wakiya murmured, his hand resting on Rantaro's forehead. With the soft movement, soft eyes started to flutter. An oral of brown glowed as the light awoke his mind.

"W-wakiya?" He asked sleepily, a slight drool slipping out of his mouth. 

"That's right asshole!! Why the hell were you at the Bey Park so late?! And passed out?! You worried me jerk!" He slapped him with a nearby newspaper he was reading in the morning. 

"Stop!" Honcho complained, shielding himself. 

"God, you're so stupid!" Wakiya yelled, walking in a slight circle, and then going back to his friend. His hands squeezed his head, as his eyes squinted.

"I'm so stupid?" Honcho asked, triggered. He stands up, the space between them getting smaller.

"Yes! You are an idiot!" Wakiya replies.

"Says the Asian Rapunzel!" Honcho yells back, his hands thrashing at his side. 

"Am not!" Wakiya crossed his arms.

"You are! And you're the idiot, why were you out so late at the Bey Park?!" Rantaro yells.

"Because I was going for a run, idiot! And then I found your body, thinking you died! You stupid a-hole got me so fucking worried!" 

"Why the hell do you even care?" Honcho screamed back. 

"Because I fucking love you, you fucking moron!" Wakiya yelled, his eyes closed, as his heart raced. 

"You...love me?" Rantaro asks, his breathing getting heavy. 

"I-I..." Wakiya silently nodded, his head shrinking down. 

"I love you too," He admitted, his face darkening with a red. The two stood there, the silence floating in the air, amidst embarrassment, yet curiosity shook the two. They stood there, palms sweaty and sticky, longing to stick together. Their hearts raced, their minds twice as fast. "Wakiya..." Honcho muttered, taking a step forward. The taller blonde didn't step away but stepped forward as well. Their eyes glanced at each other's lips, the blood filling the soft pink. All was quiet, nothing was heard, not even a mouse. They held their breaths, scared the heavy sound would ruin the moment. Slow hands reached out for Wakiya, the hands around his waist, the tightness wrapping him closer. Honcho smiled softly as a strong pair of arms stretched over his neck, and hung there. Wakiya was the one to tilt his head, softly and slowly, their lips finally connected, like two lost souls, always destined to find each other. It had been the wrong time for oh so long, and now it's the perfect time. 

They're lips moved like a rhythm, capturing each other in a French kiss. There was no distinct dominance between the two, it only seemed to be love, for that was enough for them. 
Their lips started to loosen, as soft and warm tongues started to explore each other. whimpering around, the joy flooding through them as they explored. 

Finally, the warmth had to end, the oxygen seemed to seize out of them, as they broke their kiss. Deep pants filled the quiet room, only a creak of a floor sounded as the two stared deeply into each other. Blue gazing into brown, the moment perfect. 

~The End~