💙 Dress 🍋(ChrisxSasha) 💖

"Do you think this dress looks cute?" Chris asks, messing with the ruffles at the bottom of her dress.

"Beautiful," Sasha replies, kissing her girlfriend's neck softly. The soft, delicate, and painfully quick action seemed to bring surprising pleasure to the taller girl. She straightened herself up, fighting the need as she bit her lip...but it was no use. Her body slightly flinched, as Sasha, whose soft lips were barely two inches away from the slick neck, smiled slyly. Deep purple eyes glistened with lude thoughts, as her mouth began to inch closer.

"Sasha," Chris gulped, her chin rising as he looked away, fighting herself to keep her eyes open. "We have to finish, what if we don't like the dresses? What will we do tomorrow-" She was cut off by soft lips hitting her skin, a tight French kiss, warmth like no other, love transferring through the soft promise of sweetness, radiating through her body. Cold hands, began to reach out to Chris's back, the zipper hooked on Sasha's nails.

"You look perfect in this dress," Sasha went on her toes, her warmth spreading to the pinkette's ear. Dark lilac eyes captured Chris's hips, licking her lips at the sight of the pink dress hugging her tight curves.

"The door-" Chris tried to speak, but only a bare squeak of words came out.

"Already locked love, I know how we are, locked it the moment I came in here," Sasha chuckled, pulling her bangs behind her ear. A loud, and slow zip came undone, the edge of it laced onto Sasha's blue nails as she trailed her fingers down Chris's back. Without any movements done by either girl, the dress fell to the ground. Chris froze as she stood there, at the mercy of her loving (and horny) girlfriend, waiting in her pink panties and bra. (Bc everything that girl wears is pink).

Smooth and fair hands crawled up to the pinkette's thighs, her hand tracing the round, her nails moving in a large circle. Another squeak escaped Chris's mouth as pale hands reached her undergarment. Sasha took it fully off, leaving it on the ground. She moved her hands closer to the opening, slowly pushing two fingers down the slit.

"Mhp.." Chris grabbed onto her table, her eyes looking drazilly at Sasha.

"Wanna lay on the desk?" She asked, starting to throw things on the floor, but Chris didn't mind, right now, they had to finish this. Chris slicked onto the desk, her legs spread out, the fluid already starting to drip on the wood. Sasha slightly crunched her legs as her hands wandered back to their favorite place. Her fingers slipped through the slit again, two slick fingers circling as Chris rotated her hips. Her slight gasps drugged Sasha, as she began to do further, plunging her fingers into the opening, pulling in and out, her pace starting to quicken. Her wrist rotated, as her movements hastened.

"Mm- Sasha!~" Chris screamed as her back arched, her whimpers and moans increased, one raising to a scream of joy as Sasha thrust her fingers farther in. Chris grabbed onto her pink bra, lifting it, as she began to massage the tips of her nipples.

"Want the whole show?" Sasha laughed, straightening up to a stand, as she thrusted her fingers more in.

"Mhmm!~!" She screamed as her body slightly jumped, her hands grasping on her large boobs, holding them desperately, maneuvering them, as the right one tickled the tip. Pink eyes shut tight as she screamed, her moans flowing through the air, her smile widening to the point where it hurt. Chris's fingers curled, but her hands couldn't bring themselves to a fist. Bumps rolled over her body, her heart beating in her head. More fluid dripped out of her body, the clear and thick cum oozing onto Sasha's fingers, sticking in her fingernails, and seeping through the gap between her them.

"Fuck..." Chris panted, her hands resting on her stomach, as her heart began to slow.

"Fun?" Sasha asked, picking up Chris's expensive dress and setting it on a nearby couch.

"With you? Always is," She smiles, lifting her head to face her girlfriend. "I just pray no one heard us," Both girls looked at the door, eyes worried, but Sasha looked away and kissed her girlfriend.

"We have to tell them eventually," She reasons.

"Not that! The fact that we just had sex in my office!!" Chris says.

"Oh...well I don't have anything for that," Sasha replies, sliding on the desk, and lifting Chris. Despite being the smaller and younger one, Chris found a way to sit perfectly on her girl's lap, her head resting on her shoulder as Sasha hugged her tight. "And by the way. You looked gorgeous in that dress,"

~Story End~