1. (can't be late)

(Alarm rings but as usual Kim have been snoozing it repeatedly )
Kim: (trying to snooz the alarm but ended up looking at the time) oohhh shiittt! Avanya get up, get up stupid its already 8:47 A.M she shouts. Avanya nearly got the mini heart attack.
Avanya : For God's sake don't tell me we're running late .
Kim: Yes we're!

They both started running all over the room only to make sure they're reaching office on time.
(Post shower chaotic routine)

Avanya : Fuck! The Monday morning chaotic scenes needs to chill.
Kim: Get our bags ready and don't forget my phone charger for God's sake. I'm getting the breakfast ready.
(Kim rushed to the kitchen and made the granola bowl quickly, they had breakfast and left)
Avanya : See you in the evening and do not forget the ice-cream, or else
Kim: you're gonna kill me
Avanya : right
(They both laughed ,hugged and left for the office)

Kim : Thank God I made it on time, I hate Monday I swear. But at least I managed to grab this cold coffee, I feel happy now.
(Her hands were pre-occupied with all the stuff she was carrying but somehow she managed to press the lift button. She was waiting patiently but suddenly the lift opens and a tall muscular man with the perfect face, smelling so freaking good appeared and was the centre of attention. She was rushing, Monday luck! Got bumped into him spilling all the coffee on his clothes and on her as well)

Guy: WTF are you blind, can't you see? OMG I'm not in the mood for any stupid human interaction right now, get out of my way.
(He left , without letting Kim utter a word)
Kim : WTF he thinks of himself, OMG I can't believe he was so fucking rude, lacks basic manners, so self centred, actually a dickhead and what not.
Ohhh shit Amulya is gonna kill me for sure!

(Kim reached her cabin loaded her desk with the stuff she was carrying and rushed to the washroom )

Kim: What a Monday morning, what a start for the day, I can't roam smelling like coffee all around. The stain got lighter but somehow visible, not so presentable right?
Amulya : Kim stop talking to yourself and come to my cabin ASAP!
Kim: ohh yeah give me a minute I'm coming (encountered another moment of embarrassment)

Amulya : Actually I was waiting for you, but this Monday too you manage to maintain your streak of coming late hahahaha anyways take your seat.
(Kim sat)
So I gotta good news for you, you're assigned for a big fat project, you're leading our team and I know I can trust you on this.
Kim : ohh wow, I'm looking forward for the brand new project. I'm low-key excited for it.
Amulya : Here's is the contract, read it carefully, cross check everything once again.
Kim : who's the client?
Amulya : It's Sadev Shetty, the star Sadev, internet sensation. Actually you're lucky, I've seen the other employees trying their best to get the project, being his fan it would be their dream come true. But fortunately you got this, so you may live the 'dream come true' moment ,I'm not gonna disturb you for the next 5 minutes hahahaha.
Kim: But who is he? I don't even know him, wait lemme Google it.
Amulya : No way, you gotta be kidding me.
Kim : Sorry to disappoint you but I'm serious. Ohhh I got him, Wait what he's THE Sadev Shetty ? No way .Monday luck is being so unlucky I swear.
Amulya : wdym?
Kim : He's one of rudest people on Earth. OMG this is gonna be tough I know
Amulya : Kim whatever it is, manage with the project I trust you on this. For us it's one of the best deal and this deal unlocks many more opportunities I don't want you to make any mistake. I hope I'm loud and clear.
Kim : Yeah don't worry. The project is gonna be super successful .

Later in the evening, Avanya was already at home.
Avanya : you're late, where have you been?
Kim: Another bad Monday, I'm so tired, here's your ice cream, will give you all the details after freshening up,
Amulya : I'm getting the dinner, come fast.

(Post dinner, binge eating the ice-cream and star gazing)

Avanya : spill the tea.
Kim : I'm assigned with the new project.
Avanya : ohhh woww that's a good news.
Kim : But with one of the most rudest person on Earth.
Avanya : Wdym? Who's he? Do you know him? What did he say? What did he do? Was he mean?
Kim : hold on, hold on. I'm telling you bhaiiii take a breath please. He's THE Sadev Shetty.
Avanya : What??? Sadev Shetty ,the rockstar?
Kim : yes
Avanya : dude and you call it a bad luck? You have lost it for sure? Have you seen girls going mad for him? He's so hot yarrrr. Can you help me meet him please? I swear I would do everything you would ask me to do dishes, laundry, cleaning whatever.
Kim : He's so rude & mean don't forget.
Avanya : idc,
Kim : I will figure out things once we start the project don't worry stupid.
Avanya : ohhhhhh God I'm so fucking excited.
Kim : I could see that hahahaha. Anyways let's go to bed it's already late and also because I don't wanna talk about him at bed time only to avoid any nightmares.
Avanya : Whatever ,I only know he's so hot! I only wish to dream about him every night.
Kim : if you meet him I know the charm would be gone.
Avanya : maybe, maybe not, IDK he's so fucking hot Kim you're actually lucky.
Kim : I wish I could say I don't want to be this lucky.

(Kim and Avanya finally rolls over the bed to sleep)

---------------×-----×-----×-----×-----×--------------