9. (Checkpoint 2)

(Security let Kim enter without stopping her at the entry. She stepped in, figuring her way out she saw Raksh heading towards her. He hugged her.)

Raksh : Gorgeous!! Seems like the dress is made for you (checking her out)
Kim : (faking a smile)  uhhh, thanks!
Raksh : lets head in.

(Kim followed him, they both sat in the living area and talked for a while. Kim wanting Sadev to finish his task as soon as he can, she wants to end the date right there but holds herself. Meanwhile, Sadev got in and he was in the study room. He started searching for the papers. Checking all the drawers & cabinet he got nothing. He looked around to check if there is any other possible place where Raksh can hide the papers. There were only two things that he suspects, either the paintings or the bookshelf which has more than 200 books. Following his instincts he started checking. Amidst the process he discovered a hidden locker. It was obvious that the key of the locker was not in the study. He texted Kim and asked her if she can figure out the key)

Raksh : I hope you liked the dinner.
Kim : yeah it was good.
Raksh : (getting up from his chair) I want to show you something.
Kim : (confused
Raksh : (gestured to follow him)

(Raksh asked Kim to follow, Kim cautiously followed him. He took her to the garden area which was decorated with dim lights. The tress and hedges were glowing in the dim yellow light, there was a cute little set up arranged for her. Raksh asked her to sit. Before sitting Kim faked her excitement and hugged him and in the mean time she checked if he was having the key. Fortunately she figured something in the blazer but not sure if it was the same key. She planned to trick him. She texted Avanya to give her a call in 5 min.)

Kim : I'm sorry for the last night, I thought you were forcing a kiss. I misunderstood you.
Raksh : No, I'm sorry. I should've controlled myself.
Kim : (staring at his lips) Ummm, it's fine (breaking the eye contact)
Raksh : (holding her hand) I guess we should be on a real date someday.
Kim : (smirked) why not

(She approached to remove his blazer. As Raksh parted his lips to say something, Kim placed her finger on his lips. She removed the blazer and placed it beside her. As she unbuttoned his upper buttons, she managed to sneak in the key. She leaned down to approach his lips but interrupted by the call as planned.

Kim : Uhh, I need to answer this.
Raksh : (with disappointment, but didn't bring on his face, nodes)

( Kim rushed in, pretending to be on the call. She called Sadev and told him to get the key from the stairs. Sadev carefully made his way down without getting spotted and picked up the key and headed back to the study room. Luckily the locker got unlocked and he checked the papers. He was happy to see the original papers. He texted Kim to leave. Mean while Kim already approached the garden area. Raksh looked restless.

Kim : uhh, I'm sorry it was my boss. She needed some file urgently.
Raksh : But you can't leave.
Kim : but it's urgent.
Raksh : (getting close to her) You were kissing me, you can't leave that way.
Kim : (in disbelief) I mean yeah but...

(Raksh was never patient with anything. He grabbed Kim by her waist and leaned in to kiss her. Kim felt dizzy again but tried pushing him)

Kim : Raksh leave me, you can't do this.
Raksh : I can and I'll, you'll love it trust me.
Kim : (slapping him) Stay away from me.

(she grabbed her purse and was leaving but as she was dizzy, she lost her balance and slightly bumped into the door. But Raksh lost his senses after the slap. He was so angry that he grabbed Kim's wrist tightly. The pain reflected in her expressions.