6. (What's the plan?)

Note For readers - Half of the episode is a flashback to what happened 2 months back with Sadev.

Kian : We all were packing for Manali, for our concert, it was supposed to be one of the best concert. We were on our way when we spotted Raksh, his car broke down and it was almost night. Although Raksh was not our friend but like we've met in few events. We offered him help. Coincidentally he was staying in the same hotel.
Sadev : It wasn't a coincidence, he purposely planned the whole fucking thing.
Kian : I mean he made it look like a coincidence, we almost had a week in Manali before concert. Me & Sadev were performing together but Raksh had his own performance. Me & Sadev use to jam during the day and explore the place at night. Sadev was working on his upcoming album as well, it was almost done. We planned to officially release it on the night of concert.

The day of concert -
(Raksh left Sadev's room in hurry, in the meantime Sadev & Kian were already in the corridor)
Sadev to Kian: What is he doing here?
Kian : How would ik idiot?
Kian to Raksh : sup?? Do you need something?
Raksh : Ohh hii!! I was looking for you guys, just wanted to wish luck for the performance.
Kian : You too buddy!

Raksh left

Sadev : wasn't necessary .
Kian : it's fine we won't see him more often after tonight.
Sadev : Anyways, our outfits are there, let's get ready.

(Sadev & Kian got ready, checked their instruments and were at backstage)

Volunteer : Sorry for the last minute changes guys, but your performance is after Raksh's.
Sadev : Who did the changes? We're ready for the performance, WTF is wrong.
Volunteer : I'm sorry but idk any of the info ,I was told to inform you guys.
Kian : It's OK , we'll perform after Raksh
(volunteer left)
Sadev : WTF is wrong with you? Why you need to be so stupid? I don't like the idea of him performing before us.
Kian : It's fine, we can have fun in meantime and then rock the stage later.

( It was almost 2 hours since Raksh was performing, out of no where he made some announcement and the crowd went wild, Sadev & Kian didn't paid attention until he started performing the song)

Sadev : (shocked) WTF, isn't it my song?
Kian : What? (paid attention to the song) I swear I'm gonna kill him for this.
Sadev : It's my album, I made it.
Kian : Sucha thief, he stole your album. Fuckk!!  Remember when we saw him in the corridor out of your room?
Sadev : Fuck!! Did he stole the paperwork.

(Sadev & Kian ran to the room, only to find out the paperwork was missing)

Sadev : I should have been more careful .
Kian : Let's get back to backstage, perform and then will figure out. For the first time in my life I feel like killing someone.

(Kian & Sadev had a rocking show, driving the crowd wild. Fans were going crazy, and the concert was a success, but they didn't saw mishape coming on their way. After the concert they tried looking for him but he was gone already)

Avanya : OMG!! I'm def down for this mission, call me 'Agent Avanya'
Kim : Yes we'll help you with the mission 'Fuck Raksh '
Kian : (laughed) Thank God, you guys won't call us killers anymore
Sadev : (with a smirk looking at Kim, could not help himself to look away. Kim didn't noticed and kept on speaking, laughing. Him sighing) Thanks for the help guys!!
Kim : (looked at him with a soft gaze, but that did not lasted for more than 30 sec) I mean, I'm sorry for the chaos, but still I hate you ( pointed her index finger to his perfectly sculpted  chest and poking in a lil)
Sadev : (shifting his gaze from tip of her finger to her lips) I won't mind!!
Kim : (rolling her eyes)
Sadev : (smirked followed by a deep sigh)
Kian : (playfully pushing Avanya by his broad, strong, muscled shoulder)  Do you now consider me a more eligible candidate who can date you??
Avanya : (covering her face with hands out of embarrassment) I'm sorry for whatever I said, I didn't mean it though ( looking at him with a puppy face)
Kian : (laughing) I know Avanya you need not to explain. (He playfully pulled her closer into a hug)
Avanya : (passing out of excitement) OMG!!!!  I can't believe I'm living the best fan girl moment to ever exist. (hugging him even tighter)