8. (Quitting? )

(Kim woke up with a headache, thinking of the last night and Sadev. Avanya was getting ready for the office)

Avanya : ohh you're awake, how are you feeling? Do you need something?
Kim : I'm fine, but I need coffee. My brain feels like rebooting.
Avanya : I knew it, prepared it already , here it is. ENJOY MADAMÉ!!
Kim : (sipping on her coffee) I don't wanna work today.
Avanya : Make an excuse to Amulya, tell her you're sick or something and then Netflix & chill. Best idea!!
Kim : I could try at least (she called Amulya and tried giving her a convincing excuse, she convinced her after being on call for 5 min) Thank God it didn't took much efforts. I'll be in PJs, eating something good, binge watching my fav shows. Now this sounds like a chill day.
Avanya : Call me if you need anything, I'll get it on my way back home. I should be leaving now, and give me all the updates regarding plan. If you miss any detail consider yourself dead.
Kim :(smiling) don't worry you'll be the first to know the updates.

(Avanya left for the office. Kim was enjoying herself. It was almost noon she spent more than 4 hours binge watching her fav show. She realised the time and prepared herself for the shower. She left her phone on bed and took an hour long shower. She was enjoying shower unaware of her phone ringing. 50 mins later she heard a bang making her cautious about the surrounding. She stopped the shower and tried hearing any voice . She heard a low click of the lock on door. She got scared. She manage to wrap the bathrobe, giving it a knot and opened the bathroom door slowly trying to minimise any voice. She stepped out, no one was in the bedroom. She grabbed a fruit knife lying on the coffee table and silently moved to check the living area. She stepped out of her bedroom looking towards Avanya's bedroom ,the door was perfectly close. She gradually stepped forward to living area, ready to attack if needed. She lurked beside the wall and checked half of the living area, no one was spotted. She looked to the other half, no disturbance observed. On checking the kitchen and balcony she turned back to check Avanya's room. She slightly opens the door but found the lights were switch off. Day light was partially entering through the curtains laid over the window of balcony. It wasn't pitch black in the room. She checked the room and bathroom. She found no one in the entire apartment. Being a little confused and a little cautious she returned to her room. As she opens the door a short scream escaped her mouth which did not last for more than 2 sec. She found Sadev right on her bed)

Kim : (moving towards him) WTF are you doing here? How did you get in?
Sadev : not in the mood to explain.
Kim : (in disbelief) how can someone be so ignorant? Get out of my house right now.
Sadev : I'm going nowhere. Next?
Kim : You literally gave me a mini heart attack . I'm so in mood to...(figuring out the worst to say)
Sadev : To...?
Kim : To.... to kick you out of my house.
Sadev : It was my turn to give you a mini heart attack. I don't take anybody's favour.
Kim : wdym?
Sadev : check your phone DARLING!
Kim : don't call me that or else I'll smash your face.
Sadev : (smirking)

(She leans to reach her phone which was lying on the bed beside Sadev. In all the chaos she forgot that she was in her bathrobe with those wet hair. As she leans down her thighs got visible, Sadev could not help but stares at the legs which were perfectly toned as of any runner. She got the phone and was checking, as she stood straight Sadev felt his heart racing looking at her. Her curtain bangs were partially on the face, perfectly visible glistening collar bone with a slightly visible cleavage. This was the first time he was fantasising her.The momentary dream ended as her voice diverted his attention)

Kim : OMG!! What on Earth got so important that I got 34 missed calls from you.
Sadev : do you expect me to answer?
Kim : obviously yes??
Sadev : But I don't want to, manage yourself. (breaking the eye contact)
Kim : (still holding the knife) don't annoy me or else (pointing the knife at him)
Sadev : So you're planning to kill me?
Kim : In my dreams? Yes ofc. In real life? I can if you're asking for it.
Sadev : (getting up ,shadowing her with his 6'2 height) Well, try then (smirking)
Kim : Did you just call me a shortie?
(standing on the bed) I can easily kill you if I want to (leaning towards him, poking the tip of knife in his chest slightly) Did you feel the pain?
Sadev : Try harder DARLING!! (grabbing her wrist and taking the knife. She tried jerking his hand but the grip was tighter, she tried harder but lost the balance over a pillow. Both of them falling together over each other. The knot of the bathrobe loosen due to the stretch, which was ready to slip. It was an awkward moment for both of them)