4. (Is he a killer?)

(Almost a week later into the project, everything was going smooth but Kim haven't spotted Sadev in the villa since their last interaction. She was sceptical asking Reyansh about him. She could not figure out why is she so curious suddenly. She decided to ask indirectly.)

Kim: Rey I was looking Sadev, I need to show him 3D designs and got some colour codes as well.
Reyansh: I'm sorry to bring it to you but he's out of town and he won't be here untill next week. But I could text him.
Kim: Thinking- (Ohh that's why no troubles were coming in my way but anyways it's good for me if he stay away)
Reyansh : Kim? Are you listening ?
Kim : ohh sorry! Yeah sure show him the designs and lemme know his reviews.

(she texted the designs to Rey. Reyansh and Kimayah became good friends. They would hang out together after work. And Rey would help Kim whenever she needed it.)

In the evening-
She was done with the targets for the day. She dismissed her team. She grabbed her bag making sure she's not forgetting anything.

Kim: bye Rey, see ya tomorrow
(They both hugged and she left)

On her way home, she was shocked as she spotted Sadev. She was also upset because Reyansh lied to her about him but she was wondering why would he lie to her. She was driving the car, being curious she impulsively started following him. He entered Kian's place (as the name plate says). She passed by carefully to make sure he don't spot her. She was confused the whole time. She reached home. Avanya was not at home yet. She prepared the dinner and sat on the dining table waiting for her. She was continuously thinking about the whole incident and did not even realised Avanya was home.

Avanya : Kim I'm so hungry, I hope the dinner is ready.
Kim : (Did not paid attention.)
Avanya : (Noticed that Kim was upset about something) Kim are you fine? (she placed her hand on her shoulder)
Kim : ohh you're home, I was waiting for you, go get freshen up dinner is ready.
Avanya : What happen? Are you fine? I was talking to you, you did not reply.
Kim: yeah I'm fine, I'm hungry come fast.
Avanya: (she crossed her arms and was staring at Kim) Do you think you can lie to me? Speak up!
Kim : I'll let you know everything but can we first have dinner please, I swear I'm so hungry.
Avanya : Give me 2 mins, I'm coming

(Kim served the food and they both had dinner)

Post dinner -

Avanya : do you want me to kick your ass or you're gonna speak up on your own?
(Kim told her the whole incident)
Kim : I certainly don't get it, me and Rey have become good friends, he could have tell me that Sadev is busy or whatever but why did he lied to me?
Avanya: That's actually complicating. Maybe he got some dirty Lil secrets(Avanya laughed and Kim smiled.) But why are you thinking about it so much it's not like he betrayed you or something and I guess you won't be even interested in knowing about him.
Kim : yeah right IDK why I thought about it so much. Neither do I want to know anything. We literally hate each other I'm glad I don't see him around.
Avanya : (teasing) Unless you like him around you.
Kim : hehehe not funny at all. Where do you get such pathetic jokes from?
Avanya: Come on my jokes aren't that bad ,you know it.
( Both laughed, they chatted for another 30 mins before falling asleep)

(Few days later, Kim was as usual so focused on the work, but she got lil distracted when she noticed Sadev, going into his room but a call got all her attention)

Team member: Kim can you come to the study room , we got messed up a lil.
Kim : I'm coming, I hope it's not that serious.

(Kim reached the study room, she got lil stressed looking at the chaos but she managed to sort out things working straight for 2 hours. She was done with the work, she stepped out the room and was leaving to grab something real quick from the nearby cafe. As she passed by Sadev's room, she overheard Sadev calling a secret meeting and mentioned ''this is a risky plan'')

Kim : (shocked) is he planning something illegal? Is he into some illegal business? (She hides quickly when she realised Sadev is approaching the door.)

(Sadev was on call with Reyansh)
Sadev: I'm leaving Rey, I guess I won't be back for the next two days. You know what to do and also manage the renovation.

Kim :(overheard the convo, she concluded he must be into some illegal business. She impulsively sneaked into Sadev's room in hope of finding something against him. She checked the cabinets, all in vain, in the closet she noticed a white shirt, stained with blood.) OMG! Is he a criminal, a murderer? I can't believe.

(Reyansh opens the door, Kim was in the room)
Reyansh: Kim? What are you doing in here?
Kim: (scared) ummm, I was searching for you.
Reyansh: You could have given me a call.
Kim: uhhh, slipped from my mind. Anyways I thought to inform you I was going to the nearby cafe, needed a lil break. You can instruct the team if you feel like they are not going according to codes. I'll cross check the codes after coming back.
Reyansh : don't worry, I'll manage. But I must say everyone is doing really well.

(Kim and her team worked for another 3 hours. She was done with the daily targets)
Reyansh : Would you like to come for dinner?
Kim : (already over thinking about Sadev being a criminal) Uhh, I would love to but today me and Avanya got plans, she would be waiting already.
Reyansh : it's fine, I get it.
Kim : (placing her hand on Rey's arm) but definitely some other day.

(They both hugged and Kim left for home. She hurried for home, Avanya was already waiting for her. She called her to talk about something serious)
Kim : I got to know something really serious.
Avanya : And what is that about? Is Sadev dating someone?
Kim : No time for jokes (she told everything to her, she even showed the picture of blood stained Shirt that she manage to click before the arrival of Reyansh)
Avanya : What the fuck, are you sure about everything.
Kim : IDK ,but I can't unseen the things.
Avanya : Do you wanna do something ?
Kim : IDK I'm already so shocked and confuse.
Avanya: Do you wanna keep an eye on him?
Kim : But how? I mean he would be at Kian's place for the next two days.
Avanya : Should we sneak into Kian's place?
Kim : No way, that's a tough job, the security guards would throw us out even if we try to enter.
Avanya : And who told you, that we would enter from main gate?
Kim : Wdym?
Avanya : We will figure out something to get in if you're down for the plan?
Kim : But...
Avanya : A lil adventure would not hurt.
Kim : What if something goes wrong?
Avanya : The chances are less, they both are celebs, and I would be with you , ready to record whenever needed. We would be having a solid proof against them.
Kim : Are you sure we are doing this?
Avanya : I want to. I mean I'm excited for some adrenaline rush. My life is so boring these days and now I got this chance to make it happening (she winked at Kim)
Kim : are we doing it for real?
Avanya : Yes!!! Tomorrow is Sunday, no office we're doing it tomorrow, I hope you misunderstood him. He's so hot to be a killer.
Kim : Does it even make sense?

(They both laugh, Kim being confused, Avanya being confident. They planned certain things to sneak in and made sure they don't cause big trouble. Avanya was excited, Kim was nervous but they slept at night only to get into an adventure the next morning)

---------------×-----×-----×-----×-----×---------------