The beginning.. {01}

This is at the very beginning of the relationship, Chan and Jisung have been dating for 7 months and Chan has asked Felix on a date..

----

"Minhoo!!!!!" Felix screamed barging into his best friends room, "hm?" Minho responded not looking up from his phone already knowing that the younger was in his house.

"Soo.. I may or may not have gotten a date with Chan Hyung"

Minho looked up and stared into Felix's eyes "you.. what?" Minho responded rather sternly and Felix started to look nervous, "look. It's up to you Lix, I just want you to know that if he hurts you.. I'll kill him" Minho continued, making Felix more relaxed as he had his best friends approval.

"The date is in two hours though..."

Minho shut his phone off and put it to the side as he stood up and opened Felix's closet, "so where are you going?" Felix pulled out his phone and rushed to the messaging app to see what chan had said, "the ice cream cafe near the park" Minho nodded as he pulled out everything necessary for the date.

(This is the outfit Felix wears to the date, I'm too lazy to describe it haha)

Felix pushes Minho out of his own room as he dresses in the outfit Minho picked for him, Felix had his own closet at Minhos house as he was there practically everyday.

After around 15 minutes, Felix was ready to go when he got a text message from Chan.

Channie <3:
Hey Lixie!

I was just wondering
if Minho would be interested
in going on a double date with
us as Jisung wants to go on a date
with him :)

Felix:
Hi! I will ask him now!
Read

Felix ran into the living room where Minho had been sat waiting for him "Minho Hyung!!" Minho looked up at him "hm. You only call me Hyung when you want something" Felix chuckled softly as it was true, "sooo Chan Hyung wants to know if you want to go on a double date with us.." Minho stared into Felix's soul checking to make sure he knew what he was saying.

Minho hasn't gone on a date with anyone since he found out his crush of 3 years was dating someone, not that he knew who it was of course, but it still hurt. Who's his crush of 3 years? Well its-

"Han Jisung wants to go on a date with you and wants to do the double date so he will be more comfortable though Hyung!"

Minho blushed softly "what. You better not be lying to me!" Felix laughed at his reaction to hearing that Han wanted him to go on a date, "I'm not Min! I'm serious, now go get ready we need to leave soon!"