× best friends (06)

This is set before anyone got together, back in highschool.

---

Minho and Felix were sat together skipping their math class behind the sports building outside. "God I hate that class so much" Felix whined complaining for the millionth time that day.

Minho didn't mind the class or any of the classes Felix did but he agreed with the younger for his sake as he could easily catch up later, "yeah you say that everyday" Minho chuckled after his statement which was met with a small death glare from the younger.

Felix immediately burst into giggles as he saw the fake hurt from the olders face, "god you always make me laugh you idiot" Felix said still laughing at the older.

Minho smiled at the younger feeling his heartrate speed up and immediately doing breathing exercises to stop it without being suspicious, he had been feeling it a lot whenever the younger was around.

He knew he had a crush on his best friend and he would do something about it today he had decided, "oh my god I forgot to tell you! I met this amazing guy! I want to ask him out but I'm so scared too Min!! He's too hot" Felix rambled not paying attention to Minho's face which had quickly gone from happy to heartbroken.

He was going to confess.

Still he decided being best friends was worth more than his stupid crush, so he put on a smile and asked his best friend about this guy, which the latter gladly rambled on about him for over 45 minutes.

Minho collected his thoughts during this time and decided to keep his feelings to himself until they eventually went away.

Even though they never did.

A few months later Felix was dating this guy called Jeongin, (they are still friends in the future) Minho was happy on the outside for him but inside he still felt as heartbroken as he did back when Felix talked about him for the first time.

After a while Felix completely stopped hanging out with Minho and the older ended up just hanging out alone.

"Hey Minho right?" Minho looked up at the stranger who had sat infront of him in the cafeteria, Minho smiled at him before nodding, god was he beautiful.

"I'm Jisung! This is Chan" Jisung said and pointed next to him where Chan sat, Minho just nodded his head at the two, "anything I can do for you two?" Minho asked trying to not sound intimidating as he usually does.

Felix said he needed to work on that.

"Just wanted to be friends since you've not been hanging out with that blonde you usually hang out with" Chan said being brutally honest, which was met with Jisung hitting him lightly on the arm.

"If you what to be friends that is" Jisung added trying to not pressure the older, "I would love to, and the blondes name is Felix, he's got a boyfriend so he's too busy now" Minho said sounding slightly sad at the end of his statement.

Jisung looked at the older softly feeling a urge to protect him, from what, no idea but protect him either way, Chan felt a similar feeling.

The three quickly became attached at the hip hanging out with eachother almost every day, and during one of these hang out sessions a crying Felix walked over to them and plopped himself face down onto Minho's lap.

"What's wrong Lix?" Minho asked lifting the youngers head and inviting him to sit next to him, the younger gladly did and rested his head on the olders shoulder, "we broke up Min, he said he didn't like me romantically but wants to be friends still."

Ah. Of course. Minho thought, knowing this cycle Felix goes through of getting attached to someone and losing them.

Minho patted the youngers head, "it's okay Lix, there's plenty more people out there, one of them will be right for you" hopefully me.

The younger smiled at the older and wiped his tears away, "your right!" He was easily cheered up whenever Minho was around.

"Oh who are you two?" Felix asked looking at the two rather jealous people, Jisung smiled first, Chan following suit, "I'm Jisung and this is Chan, we've been hanging out with Min for the past few weeks" Jisung said through gritted teeth not liking the way Felix treated the older.

"Oh my god! I did it again didn't I Min! I'm so sorry for ignoring you, why didn't you tell me, I always do this please forgive me!" Felix rambled holding onto Minho for dear life.

Felix loved being around Minho and genuinely didn't mean to leave him alone he just got so caught up in not losing a potential boyfriend that he didn't pay attention to anything else, including his best friend.

Minho of course accepted the apology and the other two started to get to know the sunshine more and more.

The four often hung out together throughout highschool and gained crushes on eachother.

Minho knew he liked Felix and Jisung way before the rest knew about their crushes but he kept to himself and ended up using the hurt of not being with them by getting into toxic relationships and having Felix rescue him.

The four were inseparable and referred to eachother as being their best friends.

Nothing more.

---

Just a short one about their past!

I don't know if it makes sense since I'm writing this at 3am and am not going to check it at all xD

I will be writing part three of jealousy jealousy but I just struggle with smut so give me a bit lol