Official first date {02}

Chan decides that the 4 need to go on an "official date" as the first one wasn't a "date"

----

"Mm Lix I was thinking.." Chan started as he hugged onto Felix's waist while he was making breakfast for the 4 of them, "hm" Felix responded while mixing the pancake batter "what if we redo our first date, like an official one, Minho is getting more comfortable with us, I think it's a good time" he buried his head into Felix's shoulder, "you should ask him babe, make sure Min is fully comfortable with that" Chan nodded into Felix's shoulder.

Around 30 minutes later everyone is sat at the table eating the pancakes Felix made, "mm! These are so good Lixie!!" Jisung basically screamed after taking his first bite, "inside voice love" Chan replied to Jisung, "and thank you Sungie!" Felix continued "oh yeah, don't you have a question for Min, Channie?"

Minho looked up from his food to look at Chan "Whats up Hyung?" Chan smiled, "oh yeah, I was going to ask both you and Ji if you guys want to go on an official date, since we are more official now, only if your comfortable Minho obviously" Minho sat in silence thinking it over.

"I would love to personally, so up to Min whatever he decides!" Jisung replied a bit later cheerily, "yeah, I don't see why not, as long as it isn't anything fancy.." Minho replied not looking up from his food and continuing to eat, ignoring the 3 boys smiling widely and brimming with excitement, how Minho ended up with 3 easily excited people he doesn't know.

"How about a picnic!" Jisung piped up after Chan went to clean the dishes from breakfast, he had been coming up with date ideas the entire time they were eating.

"That doesn't sound bad actually" Minho smiled slightly, "I agree, picnics are always fun" Felix added while also smiling and Jisung looked proud at coming up with the genius idea of a picnic.

~~ A few hours later ~~

"Loves are you guys almost ready!" Chan shouted to Felix and Jisung who were painstakingly chosing eachothers outfits out for the picnic while Chan and Minho had been sat on the couch waiting for 30 minutes at this point.

Minho's outfit

Minho's outfit