+ Jealousy.. Jealousy..{03}

Minho and Chan decide to go visit their princes during work and the two decide to trick their boyfriends..

----

A ringing could be heard throughout the back of the Cafe, "Lixie!! Phone!!" Jisung yelled from the front to the back and then immediately turned to the customer infront of him apologised and took his order.

Meanwhile, Felix picked up the phone, "Hello this is Cafe Stay, Felix speaking" on the other end he heard a familiar voice, "Hello Lix, Mr Bahng and Mr Lee are on their way down to the Cafe" Felix smiled widely at hearing the news, it wasn't often their boyfriends come to visit them, just then Felix decides to mess with his boyfriends.

"Thank you! I'll make sure to pay you back for this" he replied to Minho and Chan's secretary who was also a good friend of Jisung and Felix.

Felix runs out to Jisung who isn't doing anything just stood behind the counter so Felix takes his hand and brings him to the back, "What's wrong Lix?" Jisung asked worried, Felix smiled and shook his head, "nothing~ Min and Channie are on their way, we should do the plan!" Jisung whined, "but I want attention today" he pouted, "just puppy eye them later, or you can blame me entirely!~" Felix said obviously not wanting to back out of the plan.

Jisung eventually gave in and nodded, then a bell rang so Felix went to the front leaving Jisung to roll his skirt up a bit to show more of his thighs, worrying about how his possessive boyfriends will react, they've been together for almost 5 years but he still worries about them leaving him.

"Hi hyungies!~" Felix happily chirped out, Chan and Minho smiled at the younger before Minho ruffled his hair, "Hi sunshine, where's Ji?" Chan replied to seeing the younger, Felix smiled back at them "oh he's just sorting stuff out in the back, would you like anything or are you just going to sit in because.. um.. there's customers behind you" Felix responded sadly knowing his boyfriends would have to stop giving him attention, Minho smiled, "I'll have one of Ji's iced americanos" Felix nodded "I'll have um just black coffee Lixie" Chan added, Felix smiled "okay will be out soon! Just go take a seat" The two left the younger sadly and sat at a table close to Felix so they could hear every conversation, Felix was fully aware of this.

"Hello there sweetheart what can I get you today?~" Felix purred at the customer, acting a little bit flirty the customer blushed slightly, "um I'll just have a Latte and a cheescake" the customer stuttered out, Felix smiled "Okay love! Just take a seat I'll bring it out to you" the customer left and Felix took a quick glance at his boyfriends who already looked jealous out of their minds.

Felix giggled and went to the back, "Hi Ji, they're here!" Felix whispered to Jisung and handed him their order to which Jisung happily made the order and took it out to them completely forgetting how short his skirt was.

"Hi!" Jisung happily said to the older two while handing them their order, "Hi sweetie" Minho held onto Jisung's waist and then looked and saw how short his skirt was, "why is your skirt so short love?" Chan heard this and also immediately looked and then felt his jealousy boil, "yeah. Why?" Chan asked the younger, Jisung blushed, "it's always like this" he shrugged before leaving the two so he wouldn't get in trouble then and there.

"Lixieee I can't do this!" Jisung whined out to Felix who had just finished getting the order for the other customer, "it's okay I'm gonna do this last customer and I know they're going to take us up to the office!" Felix replied happy at their plan, he then rolled up his skirt before taking out the order to the customer.

Jisung fixed his skirt before making a mental note to put all the blame on Felix as he hates the punishments the older come up with.

Felix placed the order on the table then sat opposite the customer, "here's your order lovely! Why are you here alone hmm?" The customer blushed, "oh I just like to be a-alone" he stuttered out and before they could continue their conversation, Felix felt a pair of hands on his shoulder and someone whispered into his ear, "our office. 5 minutes. Bring Ji with you." It was Chan, Felix smiled slightly before nodding and changing his expression into a pout so Chan and Minho could see it as they walked out the cafe.

Felix left the customer alone and walked to the back where Jisung was, Jisung was pacing, "What happened?" Felix said worriedly, "nothing.. just nervous, we've never done anything like this before!" Jisung muttered out and was met with a hug from Felix, "don't worry, you know they wouldn't do anything your not comfortable with and they wouldn't hurt us" Felix whispered into his ear as he held him in a hug.

Jisung nodded and let go of the hug, "okay should we go?" Felix nodded and held his hand as he led them upstairs to the reception of their boyfriends company and was met with Jeongin and Seungmin, they're best friends and also their boyfriends secretaries. "So I'm presuming your plan went well?" Jeongin cheerily said after seeing how angry their bosses were when they walked in. Seungmin just shook his head as the two walked past and went up to the office their boyfriends were angrily sat in, protectiveness seething out of every pore.

The boys walked in and closed the door, Jisung stood nervously whereas Felix stood excited. "So.. what do you two think you were doing?" Chan angrily stood up and sternly spoke to the two, Jisung started messing with his hands which is something he does when nervous. Minho noticed "Come here Jisungie" he spoke softly and Jisung happily obliged and went to Minho who sat him on his lap and hugged his waist calming him down instantly.

Felix pouted "we didn't do anything Channie!" He whined out as Chan just crossed his arms, "mhm sure love, care to explain flirting with a stranger? Infront of us?" Felix just looked down at the floor.

"Did Felix plan this Ji?" Minho whispered into the ear of the younger to which he worriedly looked at Felix before remembering what he said earlier, 'just puppy eye them later, or you can blame me entirely!~' so he nodded to minho before messing with Minho's hands to calm himself.

Minho picked up the younger holding him on his waist before going to Chan and whispering in his ear, "it was all Felix, he definitely wants punishment" and then winking at the older and walking out of the office with Jisung.

Chan stepped towards Felix and lifted his head, "so you wanted us to get jealous over you hm?" Felix just blushed and shook his head, "start telling the truth sunshine or you won't be getting anything~" Chan retorted to how Felix replied.

"I-.. yes.. I wanted attention and you guys to get jealous.." Felix replied trying to lower his head but Chan kept forcing him to look at him, "good job, now you will be punished. Maybe in a way you like, maybe not~" Chan purred at the younger before letting go of his head...

----
TO BE CONTINUED!
teehee, who knows what will happen to Felix?

Hope you enjoyed reading!